Chapter 3

Chapter 3: Main Scenario

The train stopped abruptly and the darkness accompanied the passenger before the door of the current car opened. At the same time, electricity returned and a floating fluffy thing make it's appearance as it started to speak something that vaguely sound like Spanish.

"What kind of sorcery is this...." Aiden's muttered as he stared at the floating creature. That thing seems to speak Spanish more fluently than him. This can't be true!

"Dokkaebi....?" Amidst the chattering of the passenger, Aiden immediately picked up the single muttering of Dokja's female companion.

'Is this the so called Korean goblin? Kinda cute.' he thought to himself.

Soon the said Dokkaebi started to speak Korean when it noticed that the passenger seem to not understand his former language.

[Ah ah, Does this sound good?]

[I had a hard time because the Korean patch didn't work. Everyone can you hear my words?]

Everyone expression visibly relaxed a tad bit. Still, Aiden didn't let his guard down. A man in a suit stepped up to talk with the so called Dokkaebi, saying that he needed to go to his audition. Aiden was disappointed that these people seem to not care about the current situation. How the hell did they even stay calm when facing a flying creatures that can speak Spanish?

[Ah, Audition. That's right, this is also an audition.

Haha

There was a shortage of data. I just entered when it was monetized at 7 PM]

"What? What are you talking about?" The man in suit asked, seemingly confused.

[Now now, all of you, relax in you seats for me. From now on, I will tell you something very important.]

The passengers voices started to raise, completely ignoring the word of the strange creature. These people were a fool. Can't they already guess how serious the situation currently is? Is everyone in Korea like this?

Aiden's eyes drifted toward the lone male called Dokja only to see his stiff expression as he stared at flying Dokkaebi with cautious gaze. Oh? Finally a smart person.

"Yoo Sangah-ssi, it is dangerous so stay here." Dokja called out to his his female companion.

"Huh?" The woman called Yoo Sangah answered, clearly confused.

'That Dokja seem to know what's going on or he's just that sensible.'

[Haha, you're really loud], the Dokkaebi spoke seemingly glee at the development

[I told you to be quiet], just as it said that, a bloody scene appeared.

The man in the suit, the so called actor had a big hole on his forehead. Soon his body crumpled to the floor. Aiden immediately walk a few steps backward not because he was scared, this scene was familiar to him because of his position. He retreat because he was afraid that the blood may stain his clothes, he hated the smell after all.

[This isn't a movie shot]

Another blood sprayed around as another body body crumpled to the ground.

[This isn't a dream. It isn't a novel either]

Every passenger that had protested before ended up dying with their blood spraying everywhere, yet not even once this Aiden's expression change. He only looked at his surrounding with cold expression as if everything that happened was an everyday occurrence.

The once clean subway turned into bloodbath in a few seconds.

[This isn't the 'reality' that you know. Do you understand? So everyone shut up and listen to me.]

More that half of the passengers ended up becoming dead body. Now, not one scream was produced from the remaining passengers as they look at the Dokkaebi in terror.

Aiden looked at the remaining passengers, noting that their expression mostly consist of fear. His eyes landed on the frozen child that was carrying insects box in his hand. His expression was that of horror as his eyes stared on the dead body. Aiden's eyes soften slightly as he slowly make his way toward the child to cover his eyes. The child's body flinch when Aiden's near him but the said man pretend to not noticed as he proceeded to place his hands oh the kid's eyes.

"Don't look at it" Aiden's spoke in korean, his pronunciation may sound awkward but people still can understand it. The child slowly nodded his head and let Aiden's hands rest on his face.

His actions doesn't went unnoticed as several people seem to look at his way including the man called Dokja. Dokja sent a questioning gaze when he noticed the foreigner started to walked away, wanting to warn him to stay put or else he may be the next victim only to feel even more bewildered when the said Dokkaebi didn't even give a glanced toward the foreigner.

'strange', Dokja thought to himself. He turned his gaze away and focused back toward the front where the department head of his company bargain with Dokkaebi.

'offering money on a being who can kill us easily. Money sure make people foolish.' Aiden criticized in his heart as he watch the cheques burned up. His hands rest on the kid's shoulder as he tried to soothe the boy's fear. Aiden not that heartless. He's always been weak to children.

[Phew, the debt piling up during the time when you're noisy. Well yes, rather than explaining it a hundredth times, isn't it quicker for you to make money yourself]

A moment later, a message rang out.

[BI-7623 channel is opened]

[The constellation have entered]

A small window appeared in front of everyone's eyes,

[The main scenario has arrived!]

[Main Scenario #1 - Prove of Value]

Category: Main

Difficulty: F

Clear Conditions: Kill one or more living beings

Time limit: 30 Minutes

Compensation: 300 Coins

Failure: Death

The Dokkaebi smiled faintly as it's body started to became transparent and disappeared.

[Then, good luck everyone. Please show me an interesting story.]