Chapter 12.5

Chapter 12.5: Happy Birthday, My King

«A/N»

♦ I'm posting this exactly on 12:06 am, 15th February.

♦ All my love to you Kim Dokja

♪♪♪~~♪♪♪

"So now let's begin our third meeting." Han Sooyoung announced as soon as she reach her seat. Her eyes flicker toward the two guys in front of her.

"A waste of time" Yoo Jonghyuk mutter under his breath yet he didn't make any indication of leaving.

"We don't have much time now. We need to conclude everything today" Aiden sighed.

Han Sooyoung lean back on the chair, using her body to balance it easily as she stared at the ceiling. "Share your research boys"

Aiden frown as he look at the table, lost in thoughts, "that guy...is too lonely"

Han Sooyoung rolled her eyes, "don't we all know that? That's the main reason for these temporary meetings"

Yoo Jonghyuk joined in, "Kim Dokja dislikes tomatoes"

The girl raised her eyebrow, "and how did you find out?"

Yoo Jonghyuk stay silent, and just when Han Sooyoung wanted to give up, he answered, "I saw him"

"You mean, you stalk him" Aiden said, spitting facts

"No comment"

Han Sooyoung ruffled her hair in frustration. "Anything else?"

"His favorite food is dumplings with chicken broth" Aiden listed out, "his sense of direction sometimes questionable especially when he's at new place. He often pats the kids on the head or ruffles their hair. He also has a habit of muttering to himself and being self-deprecating when he lacks confidence."

Both Yoo Jonghyuk and Han Sooyoung stared at him with indescribable expression.

"Dude, you're the real stalker ain't you? Be honest" Han Sooyoung accused, looking at Aiden with suspicious eyes.

Aiden raised his hands in surrender, "what? I'm just doing my research!!"

"You're worse than me" Yoo Jonghyuk commented

"What the heck guys? Learn to respect your senior!!"

As they squabble with each other, the bell rang, signifying the end of the recess. They sigh, disappointed with the unfruitful meeting.

"It's all because you two that we barely talk about anything today!!" Han Sooyoung angrily said

"Ah whatever, we'll just proceed with the original plan. As for the presents, think about it yourselves" Aiden said nonchalantly as he walk away, "don't skip class, you troublemakers"

Yoo Jonghyuk just groan in dissatisfaction as Han Sooyoung stick out her tongue toward Aiden's back. Despite all that, they ended up listening to Aiden and went to their respective class.

♪♪♪~~♪♪♪

Aiden Smith, Yoo Jonghyuk, Kim Dokja and Han Sooyoung was a group of misfit. They all meet in different circumstances and ended up getting along well. Honor student, avid gamer, trouble maker and a loner, that's how others describe them.

Aiden Smith, a foreign student that was sent to Korea as a transfer student for a year. He's currently a third year and the oldest in the group. Due to his appearance, he was immediately surrounded as soon he entered his new class. Aiden dislike troublesome things. Which was why he gave them cold shoulders from the first day, immediately deterring others from approaching him. On his third day in his new school, he came across two students getting bullied by a group of senior students. One of them was Kim Dokja and the other was Han Sooyoung.