Chapter 11

Chapter 11: Smiling clown - Cheon Inho!!

“Currently, there are 87 people in Gumho Station. Ah, I guess it is 88 people now with Dokja-ssi.” Lee Hyunsung took charge in explaining the situation to Kim Dokja.

“It is less than I thought.” Kim Dokja answered, seemingly deep in thought.

“Yes. When the scenario broke out, only those near the station and those on the train survived. Everyone didn’t say it but perhaps in the first scenario…”

It goes without saying, that the remaining survivors in this station is likely a bunch of murderer, not that Aiden is any better.

Aiden yawn, feeling bored. As soon he entered the station, he make use of his skill of 'hidden presence' and snoop around the place, gathering every information in the base. So he doesn't have any interest to hear the same information twice. His eyes roam around the station, trying to find something interesting to do.

'Kinda regretting my choice...i should've just join Yoo Jonghyuk' he thought.

His eyes stop at the woman that lay on the bench, eyes closed with a bit of discomfort in her expression.

'The woman Kim Dokja brought back....she's called Heewon or something'

Aiden can't deny that the woman possessed attractive features. If the situation wasn't so messed up, he might try to strike up a conversation with her....when she's awake of course.

The conversation between Kim Dokja and Lee Hyunsung finally stop after a few minutes. Kim Dokja started to distribute his food to the rest of the group.

“This time is free. But next time, you should pay for it.”

“Huh? H-How much…?”

“Don’t you all have coins? It is 10 coins for one.”

“T-That…”

Confusion filled the faces of Yoo Sangah and Lee Hyunsung. They looked like they hadn’t expected his words.

“of course, I will pay right now. I don’t need freebies.”

Surprisingly, the one who spoke was the woman who had been lying on the bench. She had regained consciousness.

“I am Jung Heewon. Thank you for your help this morning.”

Aiden stared at their interaction with unreadable look. When he saw the confusion on Yoo Sangah's and Lee Hyunsung's face, he scoffed.

"You didn't expect him to ask you to pay, did you? The world is like this, there's no reason for him to do charity. He risked his life for that and you expect it to be free, are you kidding right now?" Aiden mocked, his face clearly expressing his annoyance.

Yoo Sangah and Lee Hyunsung turn red in embarrassment. Clearly their mentality hasn't adapted to the new world very well.

“Ah…” Yoo Sangah turned red like she had woken up. “I was too short-sighted, I’m sorry. Of course we should pay…it is right. I don’t like freebies either. I hate depending on other people.”

“I also agree with Yoo Sangah-ssi. I will pay coins from now on.” Lee Hyunsung nodded in agreement.

Aiden stood by the side, watching as they exchanged coins to pay for the food. He doesn't make any move to join their discussion again. Aiden has always separate himself from the group as he felt like it's not his place. Mostly because he's a foreigner and not a native korean. Also because he's quite unfriendly from the start. Now it seems like a line has been drawn between him and the group. He doesn't mind it as he himself hate crowds but sometimes, it does get lonely.