Fairy Tail: Iron Maiden

Start from the beginning

"I want you to increase cell augmentation, make the nanotech self-replicating and self-repairing and capable of adapting alongside the [Saiyan] and [Dragon] DNA." I said. "I also want you to add a transformation ability so that she can alter her body into anything she wants."

"Damn, boss. You don't mess around, do you?" The clone whistles as he begins the process. "Are you trying to make your own Golden Darkness?"

""If we're gonna go through all this effort to give her a new and better body, we might as well go all out instead of doing the bare minimum or doing it half-arsed. That way, we don't have to constantly replace or significantly repair her in the future long-term." I said. "Besides, as long as she has conscious thought and emotion, she will be as human as everyone here."

"Still, thanks to those last-minute alterations, the time of awakening has been delayed from an hour to twelve. Not to mention all of the tests I'll have to run so that she can at least be able to function properly." The clone groaned.

"Do what you have to. I'll go and start construction on the machine to help the girls. " I said before making my way towards the door.

"We really are making the multiverse our bitch." The clone remarks as he continues his work.

----

I lean to the left as the elevator goes downwards, stuck with only my thoughts (and AI) as company.

"Haa, so much to do and so little time."

[Not really. We can have the machine up and running in under an hour. Less if we hussle]

The elevator comes to a halt and its doors open. I step out and make my way through the floor.

"Now, where to start?" I mutter while looking around the spacious area.

"Master-kun!"

I turn to see Diana, Chun-Li and Lady Avalon walking towards me.

"It's so good to see you!" Avalon chirps as she traps me in a bear hug.

Diana sighs. "That girl needs to learn discipline."

"You do realize she's older than everyone here combined, right? Plus, she has magic so I doubt it'd stick." Chun-Li said.

I pull myself out of Avalon's "loving" grip before turning to Diana. "I wouldn't bother with that idea, Diana. Some of the strongest beings in the multiverse tend to be quirky or eccentric in varying degrees. You should know that better than anyone."

"Right." Diana acknowledged. The Justice League is full of people so would call eccentric, particularly a certain brooding hero.

"No one is perfect and we all have our own definitions of 'normal' or 'mature', and while there may be common consensus on certain topics or standards, that doesn't mean everyone will adhere to it or that it's always right or for the best. Plus, for some, it can act as a sort of coping mechanism, not to mention it can sometimes provide unique perspectives and ideas that can prove to be surprisingly invaluable in one or more situations." I said. "What's important is to remain open-minded, flexible, adaptive, perceptive, and patient. That's the key to adjusting to any new environment or overcoming any situation or meeting new people, along with being able to constantly improve and ultimately staying sane in the long-run. Just some words of wisdom I'd like to offer."

Diana and Chun-Li are surprised by his words, though Lady Avalon has a big grin on her face.

"Ara, Master-kun sure has wisdom in spades for someone so young~" Avalon sang.

"Anyways, how are you girls doing? I hope you're all settling well." I ask.

Chun-Li nods. "We are. It surprised me how fast we got used to this." She continues. "We all get along with each other really well, though there's some clear tension between the Sagiri sisters."