something random

Skull and Computer were laying in bed together in Skull's bedroom at his apartment. Computer was hugging Skull from behind, his face stuffed into his neck. Skull was laying on his side, facing the wall.

Skull began to stir awake and turned around so he was facing Computer. Computer had woken up from the moving but didn't say anything and kept his head stuffed into Skull's neck.

"Computer, wake up." Skull said softly, his morning voice deeper than his normal voice. Computer groaned and pulled Skull closer. "No." Computer mumbled.

Skull lifted Computer's head off of his shoulder and moved it on a pillow before sitting up. Computer quickly pulled Skull back down and held him tightly, stuffing his face into his neck once more.

"Computer, what's wrong?" Skull asked, "You're usually up early, but now you don't want to wake up." Computer didn't say anything, and hugged him tighter. Skull hugged him back, wrapping his hands around his waist. They layed like that until Computer spoke up, "I've just been missing you lately. It's not everyday that we see each other." Skull nodded, he knew he was right.

"Why don't we move in together? We could share an apartment, or buy a house?" Skull asked, looking at Computer's face. Skull could see a smile on Computer's face. "I'd like that.." Computer said softly as he smiled even more. He lifted his head from Skull's neck and kissed him on the lips, which Skull quickly returned. They eventually ended the kiss as they pressed their foreheads together. "Can we go back to sleep? I'd like to stay like this for awhile.." Computer whispered. "Of course." Skull replied. Computer stuffed his face in Skull's neck again, closing his eyes. Skull closed his eyes, soon falling asleep and leaving Computer (half) awake. "I love you.." Computer said as he lightly kissed Skull's neck, quickly falling asleep soon after.