Story 2 | Fortnite |

( This is if Computer didn't die btw)

No ones POV:

Computer was woken up by Skull shaking him. Computer screamed as Skull continued to shake him.

"I'M UP I'M UP!! WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" Computer shouted as he pushed Skull off him.

"THE FORTNITE UPDATE IS IN 10 MINUTES!! YOU HAVE TO PLAY IT WITH ME!!!" Skull shouted happily.

"Dude, I'm not gonna play fortnite with you right now." Computer said exhausted.

"But Computerr!!! You promised you would play fortnite with me.!" Skull whined

"And I did. I'll play with you later." Computer responded.

"BUT IT'S IN 5 MINUTESSSS!!!!" Skull shouted.

Computer ignored Skull and layed back down in his bed.

"Computer pleassssseeee!!!!!" Skull whined once more while shaking Computer.

"Fineeee!!!!" Computer sighed.

Skull smiles and dragged Computer out of bed. They went to the living room and loaded up fortnite.

Few Hours Later...

"COMPUTER I SWEAR TO GOD REBOOT ME ALREADYYYY!!!!!" Skull screamed.

"I'M SORRY I'M GETTING FUCKING JUMPED!! YOU DIED BECAUSE OF FALL DAMAGE!" Computer screamed back.

Soon after Computer killed the player he rebooted Skull.

"Computer there 2 more people left, we got this!" Skull said as he ran to get guns.

Skull and Computer see the final 2 in Paradise Palms and jumped them. Skull used a rocket launcher and killed one of them, but also knocked himself out. Computer sniped the last person and got them the "Victory Royale".

"AHHHHHH!!!! COMPUTER YOU DID ITTT!!!! ANOTHER WIN FOR THE OGS!!!" Skull screamed as him and Computer stood up and began to shake him. They happily jumped up and down and hugged each other. They were screaming like children.

"SKULL YOU ACTUALLY SUCK SO BAD!" Computer laughed as they continued hugging.

"Oh shut up! At least I killed him!" Skull laughed back as he let go of Computer and punched him in the arm.

They continued to joke around before playing one more game.

20 minutes later..

"SKULL PLEASE THE LAST PERSON IS ON THE HILL!!!! ACTUALLY AIMMMMM!!" Computer shouted as he watches Skull try to kill the final person.

"SHUT UP SHUT UP!! I GOT THIS!!" Skull shouted back.

He lined up the gun with the players head and shot.

"Eliminated Player2763" was shown on the TV with "Victory Royale" on top.

Skull began to scream as he jumped up and down. Computer laughed as he got up and hugged Skull.

"DUDE I'M LITERALLY SO HAPPY I COULD FUCKING KISS YOU RIGHT NOW." Skull shouted as he stopped jumping and grabbed Computers face.

Computer was a bit shocked and blushed. Skull realised what he said and blushed as well.

"Uh- Sorry." Skull said as he let go of Computers face and sat down on the couch.

"It's alright, I wouldn't mind.." Computer mumbled as he sat next to Skull.

"What?" Skull said shocked.

"I said I wouldn't mind." Computer repeated as he looked at Skull.

Skull blankly looked back at Computer. Computer placed his palm on Skulls cheek and leaned in. Skull placed his palm on Computers cheek and leaned in as well. They kissed for about 30 seconds before pulling apart.

"That was... Nice.." Skull said as he smiled.

"Yeah.. It was." Computer replied as he smiled back.

Thanks for watching!! Hit the subscribe button and make sure to use code "#1skullputershipper" in the fortnite item shop!!!!/j

Go play Fortnite OG cause why not!!!!/nf