part 7

Sunghoon's pov

(⚠️ Mentions of smut and sex references)

Today I arrived to school earlier than usual to find Sunoo. I need to confront him of what he is trying to do because whatever it is it's stupid.

I walked through the half empty corridors trying to find Sunoo until I entered the boys bathrooms and there I saw sunoo applying his lychee flavoured lip gloss and fixing his hair like he always does.

There I slowly and carefully approached him from the back and I hugged him nuzzling my nose into his neck.

"Morning sunshine." I groaned as I held his petite waist. Sunoo had the tiniest waist ever and the softest, milky, smooth and glowing skin.

"Sunghoon-Hyung what are you doing?" Sunoo asked but there's no stutter or intense blushing?

"Can't I hug my very adorable best friend??" I said as I continued to hug him from behind inhaling his scent in my nose and there he smelt like vanilla, vanilla frosting to be exact.

"Hyung you have a girlfriend so you should let go okay?" Sunoo said as he tried to get out of his embrace but it just would not work as I gripped onto his waist tighter groaning and there's no way sunoo would be able to escape my arms as he's so petite and way weaker than me.

"What? It's not like she's going to come into the boys toilets is she now sun? So let me hug you for longer." I said as I held him like he was my own. And maybe I wanted him as my own but no one needs to know.

"Hyung your acting really strange right now you really should just let go." Sunoo said but I wouldn't listen as I just hugged him.

"No. Your being strange sun. Why were you smirking and why were you holding Yeonjun's hands huh? You know that I hate it when I see people holding something that their not meant to hold." I said fiercely and overprotectively.

"What? It's not like your my boyfriend or anything hyung and you have wonyoung. You know she's all pretty and that and she has all the boys over her you know. You should be protecting her and staying that your his man." Sunoo said smirking in the inside of himself as he knew that Chaeyeon's plan was slowly coming together.

"Well she can sort it out herself I want to spend my time with you." I said as I was starting to get irritated as Sunoo started bringing up wonyoung. Can't he just take my compliment without bringing up wonyoung?

"Sunghoon that's not very so called boyfriend material of you now is it sunghoonie?" Sunoo said as he was still shuffling in my arms as he was trying to get out "sunghoon let me go I have to see Yeonjun-hyung now!"

There I don't know what just came over me but I let go of sunoo with one hand opened up a bathroom stall with my free hand and I pinned sunoo to the wall as I stared at him with fiery eyes.

"No you will not be seeing Yeonjun at all Sun. Your mine all mine got that? Your my sunshine and no one will take that away from me." I said angrily with Sunoo looking up as me scared with doe eyes begging for me to stop. God those eyes are so cute trying to beg me to stop, imagine how those eyes could look when he begs for me to stop face fucking hi-

"H-hyungie s-stop... Your not in control of me and I can make my own decisions and I am deciding to see Yeonjun-hyung!" Sunoo said stubbornly and he tried to leave the stall but there I grabbed him by the waist and I sat on the toilet and I dragged him to sit on my lap and he shuffled to try break out of my lap but he was shuffling on my dick which made me groan in arousal as he tried to get out which soon made me hard and have an erection.

"G-god sunoo stop moving your getting me hard. Is this what your planning to do? Make me hard? If so why don't you help your hyungie and suck my dick?"

"H-hyung!! A-are you getting hard from me!! You have a girlfriend ask her to suck your dick!" Sunoo said as he still shuffled in my lap

"But sunshine she can't suck well and I bet you can suck my dick so well you know? I bet it's all nice and warm and wet just for m-"

There sunoo broke out of my arms and ran out of the stall leaving me with a raging hard boner in my pants.

Sunoo's pov
I ran and ran and ran until I ran into my science class. Luckily sunghoon wasn't in my class.

As the day progressed I didn't see sunghoon alot, just the one maths class we had with each other today but that was it and there as I was about to walk home I got a call from my younger sister Seowon

"OPPA! MUM SAID THAT YOUR WALKING HOME WITH SUNGHOON-OPPA BECAUSE HIS FAMILY IS HAVING DINNER AT OURS." Seowon said through the phone and there I froze on my feet as Seowon said that I had to walk home with Sunghoon

"O-oh! O-okay Seowonnie thanks for t-telling me!" I stuttered as I ended the phone call and I tried walking home without sunghoon and I'll just make the excuse of sunghoon was walking home with wonyoung until of course he heard the phone call and he came behind me and he stood proudly smirking with his stupid jet black hair, his stupid muscles, his stupid moles, his stupid attractive face fitting in well of the Korean standards at 98% just everything was so attractive but so stupid of him.

"Shall we walk home sunshine?" Sunghoon said with a deep voice and he held my hand and dragged me home.

----------------------------------------------------------
The next chapter might include smut idk. Maybe some sex references and not smut if majority of you guys aren't comfortable than ofc

Guys the amount of panic attacks I've had in the last week is mad. 1 on Monday 3 on Tuesday 3 on Wednesday and 1 today.

Anyways listen to ZB1's comebacka and stream it so it can get a win 🎀🎀