Blind Date

Hello everyone...

Thanks to all for voting and commenting on the previous story, Twin Series 6 : Twist Of Fate (Posted on 8. May. 2024)

I am feeling much better now but kind of feeling lethargic.

Don't know why, just not in a mood to write. Plus I have been catching upon the films I missed during ramadan.

I just wanted to post something. Just a story, for the sake of posting something. So, please just don't expect anything from this story.

 So, please just don't expect anything from this story

"You did what?" Gauri asks freaking out on the phone.

"You heard me." Ishana cheekily says.

"I'll kill you."

"Oh come on! Don't act, now! Hang up the phone and get ready. He'll be there shortly."

"You should have checked with me first!" Gauri tells her pissed as she opened the wardrobe and looked for something to wear.

"He is damn hot! I am so sure you will be drooling after him!"

"Yeah, right!" Gauri rolls her eyes. "Tell me about him."

"He will reach by 7. You get ready. I'm on my way. The traffic is bad." Ishana tells her.

"But tell me..."

"Babes, it is called blind date for a reason!" Ishana reminds her.

"What should I wear?" Gauri asks her feeling nervous. She has never been on a blind date.

"Wear my floral green dress. you'll rock it!" Ishana tells her.

Gauri closes her wardrobe, goes to Ishana's bedroom and opens the cupboard and pulls out the dress. "Got it."

"Okay. I'll see you soon." Ishana says and hangs up.

**********

Gauri nervously checks out herself in the mirror.

She looked good. She admitted to herself.

This was the wildest thing she has done in her life. Going for a blind date.

She never thought she would ever go on a blind date. Ever.

Ishana had been trying to fix her on a date with different guys but she had never been interested in anyone. Fed up, Ishana had fixed her on a blind date without asking her.

Ishana and she were staying in the upstairs portion of an old couple's house. They both had replied to a PG wanted ad when they had moved into this city for work. They had quickly became best friends.

Hearing the doorbell, Gauri nervously runs to the door, on the way, she checks out her reflection on the mirror. Taking a deep breath, she opens the door, nervously, though half hoping it is Ishana.