One-Liners of Each story

If you are reading this story on any other platform other than Wattpad you are very likely to be at risk of a malware attack. If you wish to read this story in it's original, safe, form, please go to (https://www.wattpad.com/user/lazyakabookworm). Thank you

Jeevan Saathi

The night before her wedding, Gauri's groom elopes with another girl. The shock of her broken marriage leads to her father's death. Watching her try to rebuild her life once again, ridden with guilt for his part in her misery, Omkara vows to himself that now, all trouble will have to go through him to get to her.

Bawara Mann Dekhne Chala Ek Sapna

Omkara meets the orphan Ishana and falls in love with her. Only after his marriage, he realizes that he is thrown into a nightmare. After her parents' death, Gauri was raised by her chachu who treated her like a burden. Her sole aim in life was to fulfill her mother's dream and become a doctor, and she was willing to do anything for it.

Blind Date

Ishana fixes Gauri on a blind date.

Child Marriage 4 : Crazy Kiya Re

Superstition got toddler Omkara married to baby Gauri, and years later unaware of their marriage, they meet. And while one is being friend-zoned the other is chasing after another.

Invisible Strings

Omkara as the dominating alpha male and Gauri as the helpless damsel.

Parent Child Series 2 : Papa Meri Jaan

Gauri agrees to an arranged marriage with Manav. As the family meet to discuss more on their marriage, she couldn't help herself but get attached to Manav's elder brother, Omkara and his illegitimate daughter, Khushi.

Twin Series 6 : Twist of Fate

After the death of her parents, Gauri was raised by Tej and Jhanvi. She grew up in their house, as their daughter, along with their twin sons, Shiv and Omkara. Since childhood, Gauri adored Shiv, the sweet brother and hated the prankster, Omkara, whose only aim in life was to irritate her. Now in their adulthood, Gauri decides to take matters into her hands but fate intervenes, and Gauri ends up confessing her love to the wrong brother!

Hope you guys will enjoy these stories.

- Lazy