11

Hello buttercups! Happy reading!

"Bye! Take care and sorry for all the words nannamma said",he said and ran out closing the door behind him not giving a chance for her to reply.

"What just happened?",she murmured to herself in complete shock.

Sharan went to the car and sat inside. He closed his eyes for a second taking a deep breath. He started off  journey to his office which is in the outskirts of the city, after pushing away all the thoughts aside.

He needed to concentrate on his work right now and he would do that.

On the other hand, Mridula was still awestruck over the fact that he apologized to her, Sharan apologized to her regarding his grandmother. A wide smile crept on her face and she was beaming in happiness.

Aaradhana, who happened to come in, in the meantime was surprised to see her sister smiling to herself.

"Did you know what just happened?",Mridula said excitedly.

"Don't tell me you guys kissed. It's too early! I already missed out on too much of information, athaya told me that she talked to you but I was curious what did you both talk about? Are you guys in love already?",Aaradhana exclaimed.

"Anything else is left for you to predict?",Mridula asked to which Aaradhana nodded as no.

"You won't listen to me first, and then keep on predicting things. What am I? A joke?",Mridula asked.

"No, no, I'll keep quiet. You speak and I'll listen. Deal and my mouth sealed",Aaradhana said and acted like she was sealing her lips, locking them and throwing the keys away.

"Yeah, athaya did speak to me and it was kinda bringing me to reality to show me where was I going wrong in my personal life and I think she was right, maybe all this time I needed someone like her to tell me where I was going wrong. I also did talk to Sharan about you know, like restart our relationship from friendship again, he was kinda skeptical but he finally said yes to it after a while.