9

Hello lovelies! Happy reading!

"But, before that I need to tell you something",Sharan said.

"What is it?",Mridula asked with a confused look on her face.

"I am not a great person to be friends with, Mridula. I was barely able to maintain one friend all throughout my life. Every time, I have a friend it doesn't last for long time. Also, nobody knows about my work and I can't give them much time",Mridula showed her hand asking him to stop whatever he was saying.

"Sharan, I won't say I won't need your time and I won't need a unreliable friend. I do need such a friend, but I am willing to work on a few things for that matter of fact and I want you to work on a few things too. I know your job requires secrecy, I wouldn't ever come in your way regarding anything that is related to your job, I can promise you that. Why are we complicating this so much, Sharan? Is being friends that difficult?",she asked.

"I don't know, its just very new to me and I know it is new to you as well and you're honestly dealing with this maturely which I am really proud of and also appreciate that. I will try to do things from my side too",he said to which she gave him a small smile which he reciprocated.

"Oh my goodness, Did I just hear my praise from you? Truly blessed to live this day sir",she said to which he chuckled looking away and that's when she observed his features even more closely.

As his lips stretched into a wide smile, dimples were formed on both sides. This wasn't the first time she was watching him with dimples. The first time she watched his dimples in very few of their wedding pictures. At first she had a doubt if it was photo-shopped since his dimples were not present in all the pictures. But later when she saw him laughing at her sister's childish painting. She was awestruck, damn he was looking devilishly handsome.

"Where are you lost?",he snapped her out of her thoughts and she nodded her head in no.

"Friends?",she forwarded her pinky finger to which he looked confused.

"Join your pinky finger, like this",she said as they intertwined their pinky fingers which she looked at with a smile while he was trying to figure out what this meant?