Scene 15

Now Playing: About Love - MARINA

The entire auditorium was screaming, every person in the audience cheered, clapped and displayed their enjoyment for the show. As Felix stood hand-in-hand with Yeji and they bowed. Everyone loved the performance and it went perfectly, from beginning to end.

But out of all the people in the audience screaming for him, his eyes were set on one person. Cheering and clapping near the left side at the bottom of the stage. Felix was lost in him, between the lights and and the crowd, it was a blur. He had forgotten all about the overwhelm of the situation from hours before, he forgot about the way his heart broke when he saw Chris in pain. He remembered the way he felt when he opened up to him. He realised how in love he just happened to be with that man. Even after all that had happened.

And the curtains closed, after their opening night show had come to a perfect end. Everyone else was either gonna go celebrate or just go home, not Felix though. He wasn't finished, he needed more answers and a fucking apology.

Chris was leant against the wall by the prop cupboard back stage, waiting to see Felix leave so he didn't have to stress about the younger not leaving him alone. It was a stupid decision, really. Felix had different ideas, Chan should've figured that out.

The younger was more worried about the man after he wasn't seen during the interval, when in reality he had Minho (who a surprisingly high knowledge in the medical field) clean up the wound in his side and wrap a bandage around it. All he could really do was let it heal at that point, and so he did. He wasn't really bothered by it, in all honesty. Felix was probably more bothered by it than Chris was.

"Christopher." Felix stopped in front of Chan, staring at him with a scowl on his face. "You owe me an apology."

"Can I tell you what a good job in the show first, Romeo?" Chan smirked, calmer and had a whole different demeanor. He seemed to have gotten over the previous situation from hours before. Felix would do that, if he got an apology.

"Apologise."

"Well, you were incredible. I'm really impressed, and that's saying something coming from a musical geek." Chan chuckled, watching Felix's expression becoming angrier by the second. "And I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you cry."

"Thank you. Now, there's something you aren't telling me. Tell me who you started 'crushing' on to end up with some idiots trying to stab you." Felix's anger faded, now he just wanted more answers.

"Felix, I told you, it doesn't matter." Chris sighed, that wasn't an answer Felix wanted. No, needed.

"But it does matter."

"It's not your business."

"I care about you, Chris. I need to know." Felix insisted, refusing to back down.

"No, you don't." Chan spoke, trying to walk away from Felix.

"Chan, please." Felix gripped the elder's wrist, stopping him from walking away and irritating the man with the sudden contact. Felix noticed that, and moved away. "Sorry. Just talk to me. All I want is one piece of stupid information."

"All you want? It's all you want?"

"Yes, it's all I want." Felix had a desperate look in his eyes, as he stared directly into Chan's.

"You really wanna know?"

"Yes!" Felix didn't understand what Chan was getting at.

"Do you? Do you really wanna know?"

"YES! For fucks sake Chan! Just tell me!" Felix practically begged.

"I can't."

"Are you kidding?" Felix rolled his eyes, honestly almost on the brink of turning away and giving up. "I hate you. So much."

Felix turned around, started to step away from the elder. He didn't care. That man was messing with him and he knew it. He didn't know why he cared about him so much anyway. What made him care? Was it those eyes? That personality that hid behind the fear that Felix saw? Was it just him? Or was it those god forsaken lips that Felix kept catching sight of? That he sometimes wished could be-

"Wait." Chris' voice called out, twisting Felix around and connecting them together like magnets. All from the lips, as Chris latched his onto Felix's.

Chan's hands held Felix's face, the younger wrapped his arms below Chan's waist when the reality of the situation sinked in.

It took a moment of shock before Felix processed that he was kissing the man, and that he was loving it, before he melted onto the male's lips.

They were like magnets, Chris subconsciously pulling Felix closer as they practically blended together. Neither of them really knew what they were doing, nor why but in no way did they want to stop.

Yet all good things must come to an end, right? They were so lost in eachother that they didn't realise that they were actually incredibly out of breath and needed to breathe.

Well Felix didn't realise until Chris did, and only because the elder seperated his lips from the younger's.

Gazing into Felix's eyes, his hands still placed against his cheeks, Chan was frozen to the spot as he realised what he had done. He slowly stepped away, eventually slipping his hands away from the warm touch of Felix's skin and leaving the younger's arms to drop and dangle by his side. As Chan walked away.

Felix was in such pure confusion, shock and love that he couldn't even open his mouth to call out the man's name and stop him from walking away. Leaving himself behind and overwhelmed with emotion.

Luckily he wasn't the only one feeling that way, as the man who had walked away was feeling just as overwhelmed with emotion as Felix was. Chris didn't know if he was regretting walking away or regretting kissing the male. Although, it was probably the first one.

And Felix still didn't think his question had been answered.

-----------------

I don't really know a lot about love,
A lot about love, a lot about love,
But you're in my head, you're in my blood,
And it feels so good, it hurts so much,
I don't really know a lot about love,
A lot about love, a lot about love,
But you're in my head, you're in my blood,
And it feels so good, it hurts so much,
It feels so good, it hurts so much

-About Love

SCENE 15