Is it too late ?

The moment sid saw shivay on screen , his tears started rolling down from his eyes..

Shivay saw sid's tears and felt helpless, he wanted to hide his child in his arm and lock him in a room forever. His hand was itching to hug his child ..he can do anything to save sid at the moment..anything !

Masked man smirked seeing the pain on shivay's face , so the boy is indeed very dear to him ..

" dekh liya na apne bhai ko ..ab jaisa mai kehta hun karo warna tumhe iss ladke ki laas bhi nahi milegi " he said pulling sid's hair

Sid cried in pain , shivay's clinched his fist in anger but he calmed down himself " tum jaisa kahoge waisa hi hoga par kisi bhi bacche ko kuch nahi hona chahiye "

Masked man smirked " ye hui na baat samajhdari wali..to suno..tumhe do ghante ka samay de raha hun mai...tum home minister se baat karo or humare boss ko hum tak pahunchayo..mera wada hai mai in baccho ko sahi salamat wapas kar dunga ...

He squeezed sid's neck from his arm " or agar mujhse chalaki karne ki kosis ki tumhare samne tumhare bhai ko aisi maut dunga ki tum bardast nahi kar paoge "

Sid's breath was choking with the pressure on neck, he was struggling to free from the grip ...

Shivay got scared , tears of helplessness rush down from his eyes " tum jaisa kahoge mai waisa karunga..par please usse chhor do ..he is not able to breath...please !

Masked man smirked and left sid , who fall down on his knee, he was coughing hardly...the man's iron grip had left mark on his neck and he was still feeling  too suffocated to breath..

Shivay wanted to cry out loud seeing his child in this condition, he had never felt this helplessness in his entire life..

Masked man pointed gun on sid's forehead " tumhara wakt suru ho chuka hai Rathore ..mai 1.45 me tumhe cll karunga agar tab tak tumne humara diya hua kaam nahi kiya to ye goli dabane me mujhe ek minute bhi nahi lagega !

Masked man cut the call and shivay composed himself. He had to be strong . His child needed him and he couldn't afford to be weak .

He talked to home minister who was hesitant first but eventually agreed when shivay told him how the pysco killed a student .

He reached the given address with Ansari , Anshati was handcuffed and shivay was holding him from arm. He looked around , it was deserted area and not a single creature could be seen . The goons were watching them from a distance with telescope, after getting confirm that not any threat was there. They came out from their hiding place and pointed their guns on shivay

Shivay was startled at the sudden appearance of them. But he didn't leave Ansari's grip

Goon " boss ko humare hawale kar "

Shivay " pahle tum log baccho ko sahi salamat yahan se jane do "

" tum koi deal karne ke layak nahi bache ho rathore...agar khud ko bachana chahte ho to chupchap yahan se chale jayo "

Shivay hissed " mai bina baccho ko liye yahan se kahi nahi jayunga..he tranined his gun on Ansari ..agar tumlog mujhe maroge to tumhara ye boss bhi nahi bachega "

" jaldi bol bacche kahan hai...warna ye aaj mere hatho jaega "

Ansari got scared , he didn't want to die because of his foolish men . He asked angrily " bacche kahan hai Raghu ? "

Raghu " yahan se bees kadam ki duri pe unki bus khari hai "

Shivay got alerted when he heard " duck now " from his bluetooth. He ducked and the police team peppered all the goons with bullets. Ansari tried to snatch shivay's gun from him but he too got killed in firing. The team had killed each gang member..the goons were laid dead on floor with blood shattering on ground.

Inspector Arjun who was head of the operation said " let's move ...we have to get the kids...be alert wahan bhi terrorists ho sakte hai "

They all rushed including shivay . There were around five terrorists around the bus , team executed them silently one by one without alerting others.

Shivay and Arjun including cops ran inside the bus , the bus was filled with smoke , terrorists had released poisonous gas inside the bus. Arjun wore his safety mask and gave instantly one to shiv.  They reached the kids who were unconscious on their seats..shivay saw Siddhartha who has passed out

He went toward him instantly " sid ...

His voice choked in pain seeing the spot of blood on nose , Siddhartha was looking so fragile that shivay was scared to even touch him " sid..sid dekh tere bhaiya aa gaye "

His voice faltered when he didn't get any response. Had he lost his brother, his child...the thought of losing his sunshine
made him numb..his heart was clogging with pain..

END OF THE CHAPTER

IF you are liking the story , please don't forget to hit the star button .

Healthy criticism is always welcome, your precious feedbak will be really appreciated. It will give me motivation to do better..so please my cutie readers
..Don't forget to give your valuable feedback

Thank you 🥰