Hello Nurse! I'm in Danger from You

To say Bell's morning after his little excursion from the night before, was one where he spent questioning the fury his Goddess apparently had in herself. After Heith had escorted him home and they told her why he looked tired and exhausted. Needless to say she was scolding him very harshly about not taking his armor with him along with not getting proper sleep.

Where it became an amusing sight for Heith to see such a small and tiny Goddess practically wrestle Bell into bed and tuck him so tightly into the sheets. The rest of the day he spent practically rolled up in the bed covers and tied up in them with Hestia's old ribbons. 

Leading to the rest of that day with Heith watching over him for a few hours while his Goddess went to work. Though as perplexing and bewildering as what the two of them witnessed, Bell could understand the necessity Hestia did so for his sake. As Heith worded herself, if he wasn't going to stay in bed, stupidity would catch him and make him collapse.

For that day, it was spent on rest and talking with Heith. Getting to know a bit more about her and her Familia. As well as detailing their next outing into the dungeon so she could join and look out for him while he went. Upong Hestia's approval, his next outing wouldn't be for another two days. 

Bringing to where now Bell was being observed by Hestia as he was packing his bag and placing his armor on. Her eyes watching him like a hawk as she took note of how many potions he was taking that were from Naaza and at least one of the Health Potions from Airmid. 

"You have everything ready Bell?"

"Yes Goddess. I double checked and have everything I need. My armor is on. I have three potions from Naaza and the one from Airmid. I brought those snacks you made for me inside my bag. Extra water and my canteen." Bell said, listing everything he packed in his bag and showed them to her.

"And your dagger?"

"Right by my side. Everything is ready for my trip down in the Dungeon today. But first..." Bell then walked over to grab a small bundle of herbs and plants that was by their bed.

"I'm going to deliver these to Lord Miach."

"Hmm...I still think you should sell those. From what Heith said, those were just extras she couldn't carry and you were free to turn them into the Guild for extra Valis for your help." Hestia said, crossing her arms as Bell slung the bag over his shoulder and smiled.

"Well I could, but considering how Lord Miach still needs the ingredients for his business I figured it'd be better to give these to his Familia. Plus, they could use this as to teach their new member Sucrose about the craft."

"Right~ Miach went on and praised her about being a skilled alchemist and was coming up with so many ideas. But with brewing the right ingredients, she ends up creating something completely different somehow." 

"Has she now? Well..maybe I'll be in luck to see what she created. I'll be back Goddess, take care~!" Bell cried as he left his home as Hestia waved him off as usual. His legs running down the streets as he made his way into the city and headed towards Miach's pharmacy. 

Once he finally found the familiar sign of said pharmacy, Bell slowed his pace and stood in front of the door. Knocking on it a few times before entering the place and saw Miach and Sucrose coming from the back room with boxes and crates in hand. They smiled as they looked at him coming inside and held up the bag full of the herbs.

"Morning Lord Miach. And hello there Sucrose. How are things?" Bell asked as he saw the god and mint haired girl place the crates and boxes on a shelf and walk over to him. Miach greeting him as he held out his hands. Taking the note to give the bag to the god as Sucrose smiled at him and fidgeted in place.