The Day It All Went Wrong

It has been 8 years since Hiccups 5 birthday he is now turning 13 and is enjoying it with his parents that's when it all went wrong suddenly a boulder crashed into the house they all pecked outside when suddenly a another boulder comes flying at them.

They managed to jump out of the way just in time and Stoick went to go see why boulders where flying at them?

Stoicks pov: I went to check and see why boulders are flying at our house I was flying over a glad and a weird contraption was in it surrounded but vikings. oh shit Stoick said suddenly Stoick had to swerve out of the way of an arrow he flew back home at full speed.

time skip

Pack your bags now we have to leave. why said Hiccup and valka in unison

Because there is a army of vikings about 1 hour out so get packing now grab food essentials and only a few personal belonging he said while grabbing and tossing out bags they where all done packing when Hiccup asked dad why are we running whats so bad about this vikings.

still stoicks pov: Because son they want us dead Hiccup looked in horror and said well lets go and Hiccup and his family fly of at full speed not wanting to be caught by the vikings.

No ones pov: Suddenly Vikings came out of no where and shot at them Hiccup and his family managed to swerve out of the way but one stray viking had saved his arrow and shot at Valka hitting her right in 1 of her 4 wings it didn't rip but the pain was so much she forgot to flap the rest of her wings and plummeted

Hiccups pov: me and dad where diving fast for mom we managed to grab her but barley and flew off at full speed thankfully we had cleared main land and where flying to a different island.

Time skip

 it had been 2 days we finally arrived at a new safe island this morning we set up a small camp for now and are eating breakfast mom's recovered but her wing still hurts I hope its not damaged in anyway I hop it heals before vikings find us again then again I hope they dont find us again.

3 days later.

its been 3 days since we got to this island we have built a small house for now but its well hidden we dont want any one finding us i was exploring the forest when i found a girl she had horns along her head but that's all i could see who is this mystery girl.

𝔠𝔩𝔦𝔣𝔣 𝔥𝔞𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯 𝔥𝔬𝔭𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔢𝔫𝔧𝔬𝔶𝔢𝔡 ℑ 𝔴𝔬𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔯 𝔴𝔥𝔬 𝔦𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔪𝔶𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔶 𝔤𝔦𝔯𝔩 𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔲𝔭𝔡𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔰𝔬𝔬𝔫 𝔞𝔰 𝔭𝔬𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔟𝔩𝔢.

Hi author her should i continue to write this story?