Hiccups brithday

Stoicks pov: I just got Hiccup to go to sleep and went to go tell Valka she brought the food in and hide it .

time skip.

This morning I asked Hiccup if he wanted to have a flight with me will mom set up. Me and Hiccup where flying for about 1 our Valka said it would take about that long so i was flying back with hiccup and when we landed we walked inside Valka jumped out and said surprise and so did I.

Hiccups pov: I went on a long flight with my dad this morning it was so fun and when we got home both my parents yelled surprise as I saw a birthday party set up for my birthday it was amazing ther was smoked salmon, roast lamb, and beef, fryed pork and mini fish pies.

It all looked so yummy I could not wait to dig in we had lunch then it was present time my mom got me a new book and pencil.

And my dad gave me a book about other dragons it looks very interesting to read.

Time skip:

It was sunset the party was over and I was reading the book i learnt about gronckles, deadly nadders, zipplebacks, monstrous nightmares and so on. I wonder if ill ever meet someone like this dragons i thought day dreaming of finally having friends.

𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓻𝔂 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓲𝓶 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓵𝓪𝔃𝔂 𝓪𝓶 𝓪𝓵𝓼𝓸 𝓭𝓸𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓶𝓲𝓭𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓶 𝓮𝔁𝓪𝓶𝓼 𝓼𝓸 𝓭𝓸𝓷𝓽 𝓮𝔁𝓹𝓮𝓬𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓶𝓪𝓷𝔂 𝓾𝓹𝓭𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓼 𝓹𝓻𝓸𝓶𝓲𝓼𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓾𝓹𝓭𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓼𝓸𝓸𝓷 𝓪𝓼 𝓹𝓸𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓫𝓵𝓮.

𝓗𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓰𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽 𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓑𝓣𝓦. :) also i promise bigger chapters sooner or later as stated I have exams and im just lazy