Chapter One:- Sweet, Sweet Craving

Katy sighed as she tried to pull both of her suitcases- Which seemed like an easy task, but each suitcase weigh double Katy's weight hence she is very skinny, and not strong enough. "Fuck..." she groaned and scrunched up her face while she tried to pull one of them.

A soft tap on her shoulder made her turn around blushing because someone has witnessed her trying to pull a suitcase which is a task anyone could do. "Do you need help?" A lady- expected to be a teacher asked and Katy nodded her head yes quickly. 

the woman placed her palm on the bag handle and tried pulling it but stopped and placed her hands on her hips and chuckled, "I thought you were exaggerating about it, but Damn these are extremely heavy, what's inside? Rocks?" The woman joked making both- Katy and her crack up. "Oh and, My name is Ms. Diana, students either call me Mrs. Levine or Ms. Diana." she introduced and held her hand out for Katy to shake- and Katy gladly accepted that and shook her hand.

"I am Katy Hudson, A new student here," Katy says and the teacher nods her head. "And where does the Katy Hudson come from?" Diana asked and stared in Katy's big blue eyes. "I come from Santa Barbara," she replied instantly.

"Oh, John! come here we need your help!" She called and Katy turned around immediately to face a tall boy, with brown hair and gorgeous brown eyes. He smiled to Katy and Katy returned the smile back. His smile was just too sexy for Katy's resistance. "This is John, one of my students. John, Can you help Katy get these heavy suitcases to her dorm?" Diana said politely and John nodded placing his arm around Katy's shoulder. 

"It'd be my pleasure," he replied back politely and Katy looked up to face John smiling widely. "Thank you, sweetheart," Diana said patting on John's back and walking away. "Bye Katy with the beautiful blue eyes!" Diana called and got into an office of some sort and closed the door behind her.

"Katy is a beautiful name you know?" he complimented Pulling the two suitcases easily and Katy stood there with her mouth hanging open- she was trying so hard to get these suitcases to move, and John shows up and moves them easily as if he was carrying a piece of paper. "You...The suitcases!" Katy shouted running her fingers through her hair. "How?" she continued her sentence and John giggled already in love with the girl's humor.

"I work out a lot you know, I'm not a lazy ass like all of them," he mentioned pointing to all of the guys that were sitting on a bench with bags of chips and empty soda cans. "I can see that." She commented- and John bent his arm to show off is muscles to the brunette girl.

"Feel it," he winked and Katy blushed a little as she placed her tiny hand on his buff arm and stroked it gently- but in John's head she was driving him crazy, the way her hand felt just like a hand that belongs to a new-born and the way her soft strokes were ticklish made him hard. 

She pulled her hand away and smiled , her nose crinkling cutely and her white pearls came into view. John couldn't fight the urge to tap her nose and mumble 'cute'. "Let's go," she said and John pulled the suitcases behind him while Katy searched her purse for the number of her dorm. "So, What's your full name?" John asked Katy as she held an envelope in her hands. "Katy Elizabeth Hudson," she told him and John smiled to himself, even her name was adorably perfect.

"What's yours?" she asked looking at him, "John Clayton Mayer," sexy, sexy, sexy  Katy thought to herself and giggled quietly. "What's funny?" John asked raising an eyebrow, "It's just so cute," she confessed and John smiled again, God this girl was so perfect.

"Do you know who, Shannon Woodward is? she is my roommate," Katy said and John tried to recall who that girl was, and finally remembered that Shannon was Cleo's friend, and Cleo was Ryan's girlfriend and Ryan is his best friend. "Absolutely, she is such a nice girl," John complimented remembering the day Calvin threw a pool party and invited Shannon and Cleo.

"That's great, I want to make friends," she sighed, "Hey! what about me?" John teased but Katy smirked and tip-toed to his cheek and kissed it softly, "My best friend," she said, and damn didn't John feel so turned on that all he wanted to wrap his arms around this girl and kiss her and tell her how angelic she is. She was very irresistible not to hug and touch.

"What's your dorm number?" John asks and Katy looks at her paper. "two-hundred and fifty." she mumbles back and they walk straight looking for the dorm Katy's going to stay in, "How old are you?" John asks all of the sudden and Katy turns around walking backwards and pouts her lips, Goddamn John thinks to himself, "I am twenty-two," she answered blushing and looks down to her converse. "Aww, Honey." John pouts back and Katy groans. "I am so old," she continues groaning. "No, you're not, you're as cute as a baby," he says patting Katy's head and kissing it softly.

"And we're here!" she says excitedly and John stops in front of the door that read '250' in big numbers, with four names under it, 'Shannon Woodward, Sophia Rossi, Cleo Wade, Katy Hudson' 

Katy knocks on the door gently and the door opens slowly revealing whom John recalls as Shannon. "Oh, you must be Katy!" Shannon says pulling Katy in a very tight hug- and Katy of course, hugs back. and damn he wanted to hug Katy so badly but they just met. "Come! I'll give you a tour." Shannon suggests and Katy nods excitedly- and crinkled her nose adorably just the way she did when she smiled to John.

Shannon immediately pulls Katy's suitcases and calls Sophia for help, and Sophia greets Katy with a hug and pulls the bags with Shannon. "Thank you so much, John, it means so much to me that y'know- carried my suitcases and - walked me to my dorm." Katy thanks John and he knows that she really meant it from the look on her face. "How can I pay you?" she asks seriously. "I don't know, a hug can do the job?" he smirks and Katy blushes before wrapping her arms  around John's body, and since John is a lot taller than she is, Her head dug into his chest , and John wrapped his arms around her tiny  body and brought her closer into the tight embrace.

and when John was ready to pull apart, Katy clung to him and didn't want to let go. and when she did, John looked down to her, and smiled.

"My dorm is over there, if you need anything, you're welcome." he says and kisses the 22-year old's cheek softly and walks away.

(A/N):

Thoughts?

-Alexia