(13)

Ishan and shubman came to that jewelry shop where mayank, Abhishek and Tilak where standing in confusion. As Tilak saw ishan and shubman he came running towards ishan took his hand in his own.

Tilak : ishu what happened are you OK?

Ishan : umm.. Yeah I'm fine hehe

Tilak : OK then take this ( he handed that pearl bracelet box to ishan)

Ishan : umm... What I was saying is it's OK you don't have to pay for this.

Tilak : huh? You don't want to buy?

Ishan : no I mean shubman said he'll pay for it.

Tilak: but I already paid now take this ( he said smiling)

Ishan : i-----

Tilak : what happened ishu why don't you want me to pay? Don't friend gift each other? Shubman what is this behavior?

Shubman : I'm sorry I'll pay for ishan

Tilak : you can't pay for ishan.

Shubman : get out from here if it's bother you.

Tilak : you are the one who will move from here

Abhishek : OHH SHUTUP BOTH OF YOU ( he said getting frustrated)

Neither Tilak you will pay nor shub you ill pay. Come on ishan take that bracelet and please let's go from here.

Mayank ws standing there dumbfounded not able to get what's is wrong with Tilak and shubman suddenly.

Abhishek : mayu baby let's go

Mayank : huh? Hnn let's go

They had plan to eat out but after shublak( Shubman and Tilak 🤣) drama they directly went to gill's mansion.

They all came and sat on the couch.

Abhishek :  let's order some food I'm so hungry.

Mayank : yes abhi me too. What about you 3?( he asked looking at ishan, shubman and Tilak they all noodles in agreement)

Mayank : till food arrives I'll make some tea for us.

All nodded

Ishan: mayank let's go all help you ( he said while getting up from the couch)

Mayank nooded in agreement.
After sometime ishan with the tea cups and served everyone. Till then food also arrived they all ate and moved to their respective room.

In mayank and Abhishek room

Mayank : abhi

Abhishek hummed, he was lying with his head on mayank's lap who was stroking his hair lightly.

Mayank : abhi I getting weird feeling from ishan and shubman behavior

Abhishek : why so baby ( he said still with his closed eyes)

Mayank : I don't know abhi. Is there something that you all know but I don't?

Abhishek : there's nothing like that sweetie you are thinking way to much let's just sleep. ( he said while getting up fromayank lap)

Mayank : abhi I won't be able to sleep and I'm sure there is something that I don't know. Please tell me abhi meri kasam tumhe please abhi.

Abhishek : wh.. What are you saying mayank?

Mayank : please abhi

Abhishek (took a deep breathe and and said) : OK but don't get mad

Mayank : promise I won't