3

Mayank was hugging like a kid who was sobbing slowly after some time sob stopped. Mayank looked down to find slepping ishan peacefully, so mayank laid him down slowly on the bed and took his phone and went out of the bedroom toward his balcony. He stood there it was almost evening cold brezze hitting his face giving him feeling of relaxation. He was thinking should he call abhi or not. After thinking about some time he decided to call abhi for the last time just for his baby ishu.

On shubman side

Shubman was groaning in pain while leaning on his car while holding his lower part (🌚). Guard came to him and help him to stand and made him sit in the car.

Shubman : take me to abhi's house (he ordered one of his guard)

Guard : yess... yess sir

After 20 minutes shubman reached abhi's house he pressed the bell abhi came and opened the door and became shocked him at this hour that also in that state all drench up in sweat, he asked shubman to sit and hurriedly went to bring water he came back and handed shubman glass of water and say beside him. Shubman took a sip.

Abhishek : shubh what happened? Why are you like this?

Shubman : who is mayank abhi? ( he ignored abhi's questions and asked in cold voice)

Abhishek : huh! Wha... what?

Shubman : who is mayank?

Abhishek : I don't know what you.... you are talking about.

Shubman : damn it don't try to oversmart me is he your boyfriend? Did you broke up with him?

Abhishek : how do yo----

Shubman : juat answer me yess or no

Abhishek : listen to me shu------

Shubman : yess or no abhi( he looked directly into abhi's eye and said)

Abhishek : yes ( he looked down and said)

Shubman : and you didn't told me about it?

Abhishek : I was about to shubh but before that we already broke up ( his voice became heavy)

Shubman : why?

Abhishek : you already know the reason don't you shubman?

Shubman : uncle, aunty??

Abhishek slowly nodded

Shubman : fuck man! Why they have to mingle in your life it's your you can love whomever you want. OK let me talk to them I'll make them understand.

Abhishek : no no shub I'm trying to convince them.

Shubman : seriously

Abhishek : yess just believe me this time I'll make them understand.
But shub how did you got to know all this?

Shubman : because of that small shitty creature ( he said with anger in his voice)

Abhishek : huh! Who?

Shubman then told him whole drama about few hours ago. Then Abhishek was about to say something he got call from mayank a small smile appeares on his lips but soon vanished as he knew the reason.

Mayank : hell.... Hello

Abhishek : baby, baby I'm sorry i-----

Mayank: Abhishek I didn't call you to listen to your fake apology only for the sake of ishan I called I just---

Abhishek : I know, I know but please let me explain.

Mayank :  I don't need that. Good that you already know the reason. Can I get shubman number now?

Abhishek : it's OK he is here you can talked with him

Mayank : hmm

Abhishek then handed shubman his phone.

Mayank : hello shubman this is mayank here

Shubman : hello mayank I'm shubman

Mayank : yeah Mr. Gill who don't know you but maybe you don't know me so-----

Shubman : yeah I got to know few minutes ago abhi told me

Mayank : ohh, so I just wanted to say sorry on behalf of my best friend he didn't mean to harm you. Please forgive him and please don't do anything to him he is just a baby. If you want we can talk and sort this out we can meet tomorrow only if you have time.

Shubman : yeh sure we can meet but the damage he caused he  has to compensate for it. I can't let it go like this. Let's meet and sort out the things.

Mayank : yeah sure but please don't hurt him all he did was for me don't be hard on him please.

Shubman : I'll see it tomorrow mayank if he agree to my term and conditions then no harm ( he said and smirked)

Mayank: ohh! OK then thank you shubman I'll inform time and place to abhi he will inform you but let me know when you are free tomorrow

Shubman : umm.. I'm free tomorrow any hour can be OK you decide and let me know.

Mayank : Ohk

Mayank then discounted the call and went inside only to witness a baby sitting on bed with rubbing his sleepy eye mayank chuckled and went towards ishan.

Mayank : ishu, I had a talk with shubman he said we can meet and sort the things.

Ishan : meet? ( ishan flashed his eye open on hearing  shubman name and that to meet him again after all this)

Mayank : don't worry ishu he won't hurt you and if he will do something them I'll be there na with you I'll beat him. ( he chuckled and said)

Ishan : hehehe OK mayu ( he also  chuckled and hugged mayank)

Mayank hugged him back  and gave a soft kiss on ishan head and creased his back lovingly

Mayank in mind be like : Sala break up Mera hua  hai or mujhe console karne ke wajha ye dekho me isko console kar rha hu par kya kare abb zanwar Pala hai toh palna bhi padega na 🙂