(12)

Shubman, ishan and Abhishek after spending sometime with mayank came back to gill's mansion. Ishan pressed the door bell. And the gate opened relieving someone.

Ishan : tilluuuu I misedddd you so much (he said and jumped on Tilak)

Tilak : I missed  you too ishuuu( he said with same intensity and catches him)

Mayank came to India ( Shubman 's house for some business deal and now he came back from there. Till this time Ishan and Tilak had became a very good friend, partner in crime and also formed a very good chemistry. Which make shubman lil disturb ( jelly jelly shubman because of Tilak)

Abhishek : ae lo aagya tera sautan ( he whispered in Shubman's ear and laughed)

Shubman glared at him annoyingly.

Abhishek (stopped laughing) : uhu uhu (he coughed gaining Tilak and ishan attention)  hii Tilak

Tilak : hello abhi, hello shubman

Shubman : hii ( said lil codly)

Then they all went to the living room and sat on the couch. Ishan and Tilak was continously talking and being touchy touchy which irritates shubman.

Shubman : Ishan ( he called out)

Ishan tured toward shubman.

Shubman : I'm thirsty, go and bring me water

Ishan : huh! Please badd me jata hu na abhi mast baat Bata rha hai tillu

Shubman : are you forgetting something baby? Do you want me to remind you here and now? ( he said and smirked evily)

Ishan : tillu I'll come back soon then we will talk.

Tilak : but ishu shubman can't be bossy it's not like he has owned you or something.

Shubman : you------

Ishan : hey its OK tillu I'll be back then we can talk alot. It's just a glass of water.

Tilak : OK ishu ( he smiled)

Ishan went toward kitchen and came back with glass of water and gave it to shubman who took and drank looking straight at ishan and smirked.

Tilak : ishu what I was saying is let's go to do some shopping. What do you say?

Ishan : shopping really yess lets go

Shubman : no he will not ( he said in lil irritated voice)

Tilak : and why so shub. I'll take him 

Shubman : because I don't want to.

Ishan got sad and hunged his head low with Lil tear in his eye and ran from there towards his room. Tilak saw and got panicked and was about to run but Shubman was fast enough to run before him and closed the door on Tilak face. Abhishek came there and took Tilak toward living room.

Abhishek : are Tilak come na let's have a talk with me tumne toh mujhese baat hi nhi kia hai jab se aye ho. Jab dekhu ishu ishu haa(he said with teasing voice)

Tilak : are aysa kuch nhi hai abhi it's just we have same vibe so we match each other perfectly ( he said blushing)

Abhishek :vibe tak hi match kare toh hai wife match nhi honi chaiye nhi toh shubman teri life yamraj se match karwa dega (he mumbled)

Tilak :you said something?

Abhishek : Abb no.

As shubman entered and saw ishan cutely sitting on the bed with a cute pout and lil tear in his eye looking adorably adorable. Shubman went toward ishan and sat beside him.