(5)

With Mayank  and Abhishek

Abhishek : mayu... I mean mayank do you want anything?

Mayank : no ( he said sternly)

Abhishek : mayank please give me a chance to explain everything baby.

Mayank :didn't I told you I don't want you fucking explanation.

Abhishek : but at leat---------

Mayank just took out his earphone and slide  in his own ear connecting to his phone and started listening to music.

Abhishek got hurt by his behavior but didn't said anything because he know he deserves it but atleast he should get one chance to explain but he bitterly chuckles and thought it's OK right time will come and he will make everything OK.

After some time mayank saw ishan coming with shubman behind hi he took off his earphone and stand to hold ishan hand.

Mayank : ishu is everything sort out between you two?

Ishan : yess mayu don't worry everything is clear

Mayank : what about the defect car had do you need to pay for that?

Ishan : yess a little ( he gave fake smile)

Mayank : do you want me to give you some money?

Ishan : no no mayu I have and it's just small amount I'll pay him as I'm the one to cause the defect.

Mayank : OK if you say so but you can let me know if you are in Ned of money you can take mine you know it ishu.

Ishan : yess my sweetheart now everything is sort out let's go

Mayank : yeah

Then both mayank Nad ishan bid goodbye to shubman and Abhishek and reached their respective places.

With ishan

He was lying on the bed and thinking about something and talking to himself.

Ishan to himself : wahhh ishan tu pagal hai kya karega abb tu tune toh Josh me bol ke aa gya installment me pay karega Har 3 din me par tere pss paise hai bhi.

Toh kya hua mere pss nhi hai toh papa se maang lunga na

Haan or papa puchenge itne paiso ka kya karega toh tu kya bolega?

Ahhhhhhh toh me kya karu abb hnn mere pss ek gold chain hai wo nevh ke jo ayega wo me usko de dunga abhi ke Lia fir dekhnge 3 din baad kya karna hia hmm.

Flashback

As shubman was about to go after talking with ishan, ishan called him

Ishan: shu.... Shubman

Shubman : yeah

Ishan : me kya bol rha tha ki can we not drop the idea of me being your slave?

Shubman raised his eyebrows in confusion.

Ishan : no I mean I'll pay you the money it's not like I will not it's just I'm saying I'll pay you in installment after every 3 day.

Shubman : are you sure you can do that ( he said and smirked)

Ishan : yeah I men of course I can

Shubman : and if you can't then?

Ishan didn't know what to say he stood there while his head hung low.
Shubman came close to his ear and said

Shubman : then you will be my slave. OK your proposal accepted Mr. Kishan you can pay me in installment after every 3 day but if you can't just pack you bag and shift here for 2 month and be my slave ( he said in voice with give chill to ishan spine)

Ishan nodded

Shubman : hahaha how forgetful you are ishan I told you reply me in words, word janeman word

Ishan : yeah I understood.

Shubman : OK then let's go janeman your friend musy be getting worried about you (he gave little smile and smirked)

Ishan : hmm.

Present
Back to ishan

Ishan to himself : yeah it's better than being his slave and do all his work.

But what if I can't pay

No no no I'll pay him I don't want to be his so called slave

Ahhh I can't imagine that being there doing his house chorus when I didn't even do any work in my own house.

OK ok. Ishan let's sleep Kal tujhe installment bhi dena hai uss gaint tower ko.

With shubman

He was on his bed after a hectic day he was lying on his bed.

Shubman to himself : hmm he ( ishan) is cute though but a brat.

But don't worry janeman I'll teach you a proper manner I know how to tame a brat like you. See you tomorrow janeman. (he chuckled)

He then closed his eye and immediately sleep took over him as he was tired from his work.
.
.

.
.

How's the chapter lemme me know

Take care cuties 😘
love you all❤️