(4)

Next day at 10 ishan and mayank got ready to meet shubman and abhishek. Ishan was nervous and scared his palm got sweaty because of the nervousness and fear. Mayank noticed it took ishan hand in his and slowly squeezeed it.

Mayank : don't worry ishu nothing will happen I'm here na ( he said in soft voice)

Ishan : hmm ( gave a soft smile)

They left and 20 - 25 minutes they reached their destination and looked for shubman and Abhishek as shubman called and informed mayank that they have already reached there. Mayank saw them and walked towards the table ishan was hiding behind mayank while holding his shirt in his small fist. Shubman saw ishan and smirked.

Abhishek : mayank came sit you to ishan tell me what yo-----

Mayank: ( stopped him by showing his palm and ignored him) shubman let's talk about yesterday's incident ishan is here too and sort it out.

Shubman : can I talk to him alone ( pointed towards ishan and said)

Mayank looked at ishan who nodded his head as no.

Mayank : you can talk here na why to------

Shubman : I won't do anything to him mayank. I just want to sort the things out alone.

Mayank : um.... Ishu go he won't do anything.

Ishan was not ready to go so shubman just came and pulled him not harsly by his wrist and dragged him at other side of the cafe. He pinned ishan on the wall and started to come closer.

Ishan : wh..... What are you doing?

Shubman : what do you think?

Ishan didn't said anything just closed his eye.

Shubman : don't dream you shorty lil creature ( he said and smirked)

Ishan :what the heck Mr. Giant tower I'm not short OK you are just too extra tall.

Shubman : and it's not my fault you shorty if your hormone doesn't work properly.

Ishan : what the fuck what do you mean by that (he shouted angrily)

Shubman : tch, tch, tch don't raise your voice on me you caterpillar you still have to pay me back for the damage you cause.

Ishan : how much??

Shubman took out some paper it was bill from hospital and handed to ishan.

Ishan took it from hi and looked at the paper his eye grew bigger in shock.

Ishan : 2..2...20k for medical hahahaha don't tell me it's ruined ( he pointed at the junior shubman 🌚)

Shubman came close to ishan and noticeing their closeness ishan stopped laughing shubman smirked and said.

Shubman : you wanna test if it's working or not, if you want we can do a test, a experiment here.

Ishan : wh.. What I don't have that much money to pay ( he ignored shubman previous question)

Shubman : but you have to.

Ishan : I will ask mayu for help

Shubman : ahhh what a selfish friend you are ishan abhi abhi uska break up hua hai and he is going through difficult phase or waise me tum usse ek or burden de rhe ho hmm so selfish act.

Ishan : I'm not selfish.. I'm not

Shubman : show me then, I don't believe you

Ishan : how?

Shubman : by paying me

Ishan : but I don't have that much money.

Shubman : then compensate me with something else. ( he said while smirking)

Ishan : what do you mean by something else?

Shubman : you know what I mean don't you ishan?

Ishan : no

Shubman came close to ishan and said in his deep husky voice

Shubman : be my slave

Ishan :wh.... What?

Shubman : do all my house chorus till 2 month after that you are free to go.

Ishan : I.i.i.... I

Shubman : ahh what can I expect from a selfish like you let's talk and talk to mayank about money

Shubman stated walking but stopped when he heard ishan

Ishan : stop....I'll d whatever you say I'm not selfish.

Shubman : so will you be my slave

( Author : Shubman bhai will you be my boyfriend ya will you be my husband puchte hai ye kya Naya hai will you be my slave.

Shubman : ye apun ka tharika hai or rhi baat husband or boyfriend ka toh wo toh puchna hi hai baad me chlo Niklo abb)

Ishan just nodded

Shubman : word janeman word

Ishan : yess I will be your slave

Shubman : good now come let's go back hmm.

Ishan : hmm (he said while looking down)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Cuties  sorry thoda sa late hogya update me but me kya karu as I said abhi admission me thoda busy hu par theek hai chalta hai.
Tell me how's this chapter?

Well just wanted to know how many of you are elder than me and younger than me I'm 16 what's your all age attedance Lago sabb comment me chlo

And stay tuned for next part

Love you
Take care all 😘