The third murder

Walid's POV

"If this is because of you Walid I swear I will not think twice before shooting you" Imran said while grabbing my collar with both of his hands "I swear on my life I would never hurt her, I freaking love her imran" his grip loosened as everyone in the room was staring at my face I took a deep breath before starting with explanation "Yes, I love her since we were kids" I just watched everyone's reaction and "OH MY GOD BHAI DOES THAT MEAN I WAS THE THIRD PERSON?? WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME? THANK GOD I DIDN'T MARRIED HER" Humza started screaming dramatically as nashra spoke "Bhai humza can you please stop screaming in my ears? And Zaviyar please stop playing with my hair" zavi instantly retracted his hands back to his pockets and Imran started with his interrogation session with me.

"Then why you never confessed her? Or why you never objected to humza and her alliance? I don't care about whatever game you are playing, I care about my sister" I sighed before replying "I thought I'm not worthy of her which is true but I swear on everything I love her, I can never hurt her and hey, where was this 'i care about my sister' attitude when everyone was accusing her for something she never did?" He held his head low without uttering a single word. He was aware that he was wrong "And humza you? What you said yesterday while breaking the engagement? You deserve someone pure huh? I remember picking you up from a brothel when you were just barely 18, you still had audacity to tame a woman? Is that how we raised you?" I shouted on him as Aiman was pulling me back preventing me from slapping him hard "Imran and humza, I considered both of you as my best men yet y'all failed to notice that everything was a trap?" Both of them looked at me with confusing face as I explained them "If both of them were in the room and asleep then who started the chaos? Not to mention but none of them was dumb enough to do stuff without locking the room so if the room was locked from inside then who saw them and how the hell every guest ended up in that room? It was just her dupatta, makeup and hairs but her whole dress was still properly pined, how is that possible? She went to salon to get ready right? Then why was her dressing table messed up? Those broken bangles we saw were of glass, but the bangles she was wearing were metallic, think dumb brains think, everything was plotted even that bastard Abdul he was speaking so weirdly in a monotone as if he was getting controlled by someone, he is not alone everything was pre-planned and instead of thinking clearly from your brains y'all started accusing my Zahra" I sighed after a long monologue to knock some sense in them.

"Then bhai what about that voice recording?" this question was raised by a guy who works as a stalker in my team, he is a freaking IT guy and he is asking this dumb question. "Humza are you sure you are an IT graduate?" I asked him in frustration waiting for him to realise but no, he is acting like a tubelight "Humza you know, yesterday I brought this guy out of the prison with all the fake evidences, do you think it's hard for a person to make a fake voice note of someone?" He finally realised everything as he connected the dots. "Ladies and gentlemen, meet Mr.Mirza he is technician of my team and let me tell you his speciality his brain is located in his knees, wow isn't it special? Let's have a round of applause for my talented team" I mocked them dramatically to increase their guilt.

Before humza or anyone could reply we heard a click sound from the door as the doctor came out from my room and I rushed towards her "I-Is she okay? Nothing serious right? She will be fine right?" I bombarded her with my questions on which she nodded and said "Yes she is fine, the cut was normal and the reason she passed out was stress, I would suggest you to let her rest for a few days and do not let her take any kind of stress" soon I Retired the doctor to the door and I went back to my room, I witnessed humza and imran apologizing Zahra along with Nashra and Zavi, so I decided to give her some time with them as I drove myself to my farmhouse for the meeting.

*************************

"This is third murder" a man in his mid 50s spoke while showing us the picture of the victim, the victim was one of our team mate arjun. "15 days ago someone tried to broke into Zaviyar's prison room, luckily we discovered it beforehand, jailer got injured but no major loss, at first I thought it was someone related to the gang behind Zaviyar but no, All this is connected" rajveer sir concluded his words and Aiman stepped forward with her file, she turned on the projector and started showing a clip taken from a CCTV camera "This is Arjun's last clip, here he is cooking his dinner normally, but suddenly someone rings the doorbell and after that camera started glitching" we observed the clip and now the screen was blacked-out, a few seconds later we could see Arjun, he was standing with a knife smiling at the camera and what happened next made us all go mute. Arjun started removing his eyes with the help of knife, he was screaming and smiling at the same time, humza immediately raised the remote and turned it off, "I'm sorry but I can't see my friend like that" Rajveer sir nodded in understanding Aiman started reading her file "Same thing happened with other 2 mates, No DNA traces, No suicide notes nothing was found, I think the case is about hypnosis"

"No, only well trained psychiatrists can perform this type of hypnosis, I think this case is different, humza get the information about all three victims, analyse what is common in them" I ordered humza as Rajveer sir approached me "Walid, things are threating for everyone of you, I lost my best agents in last week, I'm requesting this to phantom, we need him because this is the most complicated case I've ever seen in my life, all those clips are way too traumatising" I nodded in understanding as I knew that everything about this case is different, it would be fun finding you little Mr or Miss psychopath. Our meeting soon ended and imran's phone rang for 50th time. "Imran next time you come for the meeting make sure you inform jannat beforehand so she doesn't keep calling you for 50 times straight in a row" Imran frowned on my words and handed over his phone to me "it's not jannat it's that bastard Abdul Rehman, I don't know why the hell he is calling me continuously" I saw the caller Id and he was telling truth, I attended the call and asked him
"Why the hell are you calling?" I screamed at him. I could hear his panting breaths giving me hint that something is not right "Hello? Abdul? What happened?" Everyone around me also tensed up as I asked him "W-Walid b-bhai save me f-from AHHHHH" and the call went off, "shit" I mummered under my breaths as I tried to call him again but it's unreachable "What happened Walid?" Imran asked me with concern "I think he is in some danger we need to rescue him, Humza track this number right now, Imran and Zavi get ready, Aiman and Nashra can you both please go stay with Zahra? Now I'm concerned about her safety" Nashra and Aiman nodded in acknowledgement and humza has already traced the number "Bhai here is the live address, shall I come together?" He can't be serious "Humza what kind of drugs are you doing these days? Of course you have to come. Imran and Zavi on one bike, me and humza on another, come let's go"......

.
.
.
.
.

Helloo
Follow ciara_meeee for spoiler reels and to dm thoughts or suggestions ✨