Phantom

Walid's POV

Feminine perfume hits my nostrils as soon as I entered the brothel, distinct moans and breaths were slightly audible while walking in aisle. The cat calling of ladies went silent as soon as they realised it's me. Few of them fixed their attire with dupatta and some placed it on their head too, well they respect me this way, I've been taught to lower my gaze near women since a very young age, my father and I were religious back then but after his demise I became like this but that habit of lowering my sight never left me, and anyways I was least interested in any women rather than My Zahra.

Standing in the middle of the brothel I saw the owner lady approaching me with a warm smile, "Sahab I was waiting for you, he is in that room, One of our prostitute seduced him, so that we get enough time to call you here" she explained me on which I nodded and pulled my short gun from my waist while loading it I asked her "Where are the girls he sold here? Are they safe?" She nodded in resurrection as I forwarded myself towards the door and took a deep breath before kicking it open, both of them jolted as he was naked from his upper half hovering over the girl, I pointed my gun towards him on which he just smirked while walking towards me "Oh hey superman what are you going do huh? Shoot me? Do you even know who I am? I'm the son of a famous politician, and my contacts are with phantom" I chuckled at him words keeping my gun aside I placed my hand on his shoulder "So you know phantom huh?" He confidently nodded on my question unaware of the truth "he is my close friend, I've seen him without helmet and that mask too", I swear I'm not lying I feel like laughing on his face for that phase he just uttered. "I never knew you are my close friend, well nice to meet you my close friend" his expressions changed from a notorious to scared.

His orbs jolted out from his eye sockets as he realised I'm the phantom, the lump formed in his throat was visible as he was scared for his life, "S-sir I will tell you everything truthfully please don't kill me" well it sounds like a nice offer but before I could reply I saw a bullet piercing that guy's left thigh making him scream in pain as he fell down. I know who took this shot, I asked him while turning behind slowly "So you finally decided to show up?" It was humza, after a brief moment of silence he nodded.

Humza pulled a chair for me and grabbed our prey's hairs making him look at me as I asked him,"Who are those girls?" He hissed in pain and replied "they are spies, all of them are trained spies from different countries, we made a deal with them" I raised a brow at him and humza asked him "they are here to spy on who?" he again hissed as humza tightened his grip on him "The prostitutes from this brothel are often called by rich companies share owners but this is plotted for just one guy, Rajveer agnihotri he is the owner of R.S industries, currently he is on top and his son visit and call girls from this brothel often" oh so this is all plotted, but by who ? Before we could ask him this he started speaking again. "Hashmi, he is behind rajveer and his business since a long time, Hashmi paid me for this, My work is to get girls and train them, please leave me now I promise I won't tell anything to anyone" the fear in his eyes was pretty clear but it's not like I would spare him.

I signaled humza and he took a shot on his head, phew that was hectic. My phone started buzzing in my pocket as I saw ladies clearing up the mess and humza was dragging the body out, why is Hashmi calling me?

Hashmi- Congratulations for your wedding Mr. Khan, I heard you married a leftover-

"Recheck your words before speaking about my wife or else I will make sure that even your family doesn't recognise your dead body" I was dead serious when I said those words.

Hashmi- Oh protective, I see, isn't she the same girl who was with you in meeting that day? Well once you are done playing, pass her to me-

Before he could add more fire to my rage I hunged up on him, I started to leave the venue and humza interrupted me "Bhai? Where are you going?" He asked me as usual "To Hashmi's place" I replied shortly while moving towards my car as he kept following me "bhai you know we can't do anything with him until department approv-" I cut him off and said "I'm not going there as Agent Walid Ahmed Khan, I'm going there as Phantom" he silenced himself after my words and went home quietly knowing the consequences of my anger which he might face.

My driver drove me off to my office and I rushed towards my office garage, I wore my jacket, gloves, mask and safety gears before refilling my short gun. It's pay back time Hashmi.
Lastly I wore my helmet and ignited life to the engine of my bike, oh the ecstasy I feel while riding this bike. Nothing feels like this speed, I was driving as fast as possible, the rage in me kept increasing with the increasing speed as I finally reached his house. Knocking or beating anyone to open the door was not an option, that's not my stuff I barged inside banging on his door while his security was dragging me behind asking me who am I.
After a new more aggressive bangs finally someone answered the door and it was none other than Hashmi's son, he saw the logo on my helmet and his expressions looked like he shit in his pants. He was sweating badly and his words stubbled as he asked me "S-sir? a-are you the phantom?" I smirked inside my helmet watching the effect I have on him as the body guard who was stopping me backed out a little bit knowing that no one here is in safe zone now, I always arrived with present of death for people like Hashmi.........

***********************************

Agent Walid? Phantom? Or babygirl Walid?

Follow my Instagram- ciara_meeeee