Admin Fight

Admin FIGHT

Currently on MCCI

Scott: I swear what’s going on this time!

Random Hybrid: You need to deal with him please….

Scott: Shh it’s ok… I got it covered! {Looks over} Hyra? Your a fucking admin why are you causing problems!

Hyra: Hybrid hugger, even though your human!

Scott: {Growls} What are you getting at!

Hyra: Had to get your attention!

Scott: Why?

Hyra: I challenge you to an Admin Duel!

Scott: Why?

Hyra: Control over MCCI, I have to be at you or Noxit, and well lets take out the one who’s a human not a hybrid!

Scott: Fine! {He claps his hand and-}

Admin Domain….

Scott: Scorpio!

Scorpio: Yeah Scott?

Scott: Admin Duel…

Scorpio: What?!

Scott: You heard me!

Scorpio: Fine, and with both of you no restriction, fight a dusk! Neither of you are allowed to leave the domain!

Server Unity…

Announcement: Admin Duel Taking Place…

Suma: What?!
Grian: An admin duel?

fWhip: But who?

Oro: Yeah, admin duel are rare…

Dream: I know who! Tommy just texted me who!

Grian: Who?

Philza: Is Tom in the domain?

Dream: Yeah, we can still enter and leave but the two in duel can’t…

Jimmy: Who is it?

Dream: Well, Hyra admin of No Storm, a modded storm server, no Hybrid allowed, and ….

Everyone: WHO!?

Dream: Scott Major, admin of Minecraft Championship and Minecraft Championship Island!

Oro: Scott! {Teleports off}

Tango: Lets go damn it! {He opens an Admin Domain portal, his admin magic getting stronger}

Admin Domain

Oro: Scorpio where my son!?

Scorpio: I’m sorry but you know the rules once a duel up they can’t be bothered till duel time…

Oro: Damn it!

The Admin Domain is quiet, everything seems weird everyone starts to get together as dusk reaches…

Capricorn: Today Duel is Hyra Noside Admin of No Storm leading the side of No Hybrids, son of the first ever admin to start with the no hybrid rule, Tokawo! and who he challenged, Scott Major, Admin of Minecraft Championship and Minecraft Championship Island! A protector of hybrids, and son of Oro the second admin to have a hybrid protected server!

Hyra: Your Oro son, and Oro back!?

Scott: {Eye roll} What the rules Aris?

Aris: Only rule is no perma kills, you both are allowed to use any magic! Begin!