Admin High School! (Flashback Chapter)

So if it’s a flashback from the past chapter it will say (Flashback Chapter)

Welcome to Admin high School, all admins enter through these doors to learn how to uses their admin magic and what type of server should they make, a modded server, a somewhat modded server, or a vanilla server, to see if their an SMP admin or a public admin! This is the first year for many, and they can be first years at any age, and well this is how the Chaos Trio came to be….

Scott Major Age 13 {Unknown hybrid}

Grian Starford Minecraft Age 12 {Bird shifter Hybrid}

Dream Wastaken Age 15 {Goat and angel/demon hybrid}

Room 119

Grian: Dream you fucking dick!

Dream: {Throws a pillow at him}

Grian: Ack!

Dream: {Snickers} Short!

Grian: That's it! This is a pillow war!

Dream: Your on!

Scott: {Opens the door and walks in} Oh brother… {His hand glows his necklace glowing at the same time and a shield appears} This is going to be a long year… {Holds his shield up walking through the war}

Dream/Grian: Wow!

Scott: {Goes over to the room with his name unlocking the door}

Grian/Dream: {Teleport behind him}

Grian: Hello…

Scott: {Takes a breath then turns around with a soft smile} We can talk after I settle in ok…

Dream: Yeah sure!

Scott: {Smiles softly going into his room and closing the door, holding his necklace}

the room had some boxes that were already sent over, and the room was printed light blue and the ceiling painted like the galaxy!

Scott: Training and learning here for 8 years, and those two are my roommates… {sighs} Lets just decorate and put stuff away}

As Scott decorates the room gets filled with many things, a lot of tech, nature, and space stuff, his closets are filled with both female and male clothes, he also has a bunch of hoodies, his wall has both the gay pride flag, and slightly behind it you can see the poly flag, and the gender fluid flag, he has on his dresser a bunch of makeup hair and skin care products, and lots of jewelry, and you can see different instruments, a keyboard, two type of guitar one elytric and one classical, and a keyboard, but one of the most noticeable things are two picture frame, one has a pic of him and Lauren, and another has multiple pictures, all of him and Oro as he grew up, and on the frame is the star charm Oro gave him the first day they meet…

it’s only been a month senses Oro was announced as a missing admin and the search had ended, and we’ll Scott he had got put in the household of Maria and Otto, but as soon as he could leave he did!

Scott: {Looks at the picture clutching onto the necklace} Oro….

Outside chaos seems to break out again…

Scott: {Sighs leaving his room} Are you two always going to be fighting?

Grian/Dream: No!

Scott: DO you both know each other?

Grian: Yeah actually, we met like a week ago!

Dream: Also my mother knows his older brother…

Grian: That too!

Scott: Well I guess I should introduce myself first then!

Dream: You have the floor!

Scott: {Takes a deep breath} My names Scott Major (Drayslay/Goodwin), I’m 13, my pronouns are he, they sometimes she!

Drayslay is Oro’s last name, and Goodwin is Maria and Otto's last name, he never says the two but their there…

Dream: Clay Wastaken, but I go by Dream, I’m 15, I go by he/they pronouns, also I’m a goat, angel demon hybrid!

Grian: Grian Starford WasTaken, I’m 12, I go by he, she pronouns, and I’m a bird shifter, but to everyone knowledge I’m a parrot hybrid!

Scott: {smile} Oh I’m, well my hybrid side a bit complicated senses there more to it then I know, but simply, I rather everyone know I’m an elf hybrid with wings and tail, but you guys can know that I’m a starborn hybrid….

Grian: Nah don’t worry about it! I have more hybrid stuff than I know I do!

Scott: {Smiles holding the necklace}

Dream: {Notices} That necklace means a lot to you ay?

Scott: Yeah, it was given to me by an admin who raised me for a bit of my life, though he’s one of the many admins who are missing…

Grian: Hey don’t lose hope….

Scott: Omen of good luck and life, I’m supposed to bring hope, but sometimes it feels like I don’t have it…

Dream: Hey where not leaving you!

Grian: Let’s promise each other will stick together!

Scott: Yeah!

All Three: Promise!

As the first year went by well they got their group name the Chaos Trio, and well Scott keeps them from getting into too much trouble! They all learned what type of admins they were and what type of magic they had, and all three have very strong magic! Scott being a modded admin, Grian being a ½ modded admin, and Dream being a vanilla admin! But they always worked together, trained, and did everything together!

Scott: {Dragging both Grian and Dream back to the dorm} I swear you both are going to get yourselves expelled!

Dream: That mother fucker had it coming!

Grian: Dream right!

Scott: Ok, daydream, sunlight what happen?

Grian: ….He called you a slut…

Scott: {Shocked gripping his necklace}

Dream: Yeah, he no fucking right to call you a slut!

Scott: Guys please, just don’t get into another fight, I swear if you guys get expelled I would go crazy! Like last week it was Grian, then the week before that it was you Clay, now both of you! Daydream come here..

Dream: {Goes over}

Scott: {His hand glows and}

Dream: {The scar and bruises heals}

Scott: Sunlight!

Grian: {Goes over}

Scott: {Heals him} There, now no more fights!

Both: Ok…

Scott: Now it’s movie night! I’m going to get the snacks you guys get the living room ready!

Grian: Ok! Come on Clay!

Clay: I’m coming!

My name is Ella Shade and “I’m one of Us!”

Word Count: 1029 Character Count: 5527