59 | Adventurous

Esha's POV ~

" Baby , it's ok . I need to say sorry for everything . I misunderstoo— "

*Bang*

My eyes widened as the bullet directly pierced in Avin's back . I wasn't ready for this . I-I—

The world around me stopped. I just felt the numbness around us . My vision began to blur more and more as more tears began to gather in my eyes. It seemed as if my heartbeat had stopped, my body had become dead.

Sudden Panick and fear rushed down in my veins as the bullet pierced in his back and with a sudden jump he took the bullet inside him .

" Avin !? " I screamed internally but that came like a whisper as he stared directly into my soul. His eyes softened and my tears weren't stopped.

" Y-you are the strongest , Sunflower." He struggled to breath and I cried out.

" Avin , tumhe kuch nhi hoga . Avinnnnnnnn" i cried my eyes out and screamed. He clutched my thighs for support.

" Let them stay alone . After a few minutes he will die on his own. " Viraj chuckled as he said these words to everyone presented in the room.

I looked at him as my eyes turned red with anger . I couldn't hold it anymore. If it's about Avin then it's about me too .

" Oh,by the way! Sorry Esha . I wish You will take care of your child without your husband. He'll be feeling sad from hell " That woman laughed at me . Nothing can stop me to slap her . NOTHING. I will kill her .

The guys who were surrounding Avin with a gun went back with Viraj and his wife .

" Esha " Avin muttered so slowly.

" Love ? " I sobbed as my gaze fall on his back . The blood were dropping from his back .

" Calm down. It's just a bullet. I won't die . " He whispered very slowly. But no matter how much he says nothing will happen to him , How can I accept ? The way he's squeezing his eyes because of the pain it's killing me .

He slowly placed his head on my lap and whispered . " I am acting . Stay strong. "

" Yeah!? " I suddenly felt the rope loosening and when I looked carefully I realised he is cutting the rope with a small pocket knife .
" Where did you get this ? " I whispered to him.

" I am a fucking gangster. I always have all these things with myself " he whispered back as he acted as if he's dying. This man is saying that he is acting I shouldn't have thought this, but if he would have been really dying after some time, then I would have thought like a crazy that he was acting  And I won't do anything.

Uffff Esha . Are you out of your mind ? How can you even think this ? He has a bullet inside him.

" When we will have our baby , you will not keep these things with you. " I said to him as he cut the rope from another side .

" Why?" He asked.

" Because if anything happens to our baby with these dangerous weapons, I will throw you out of our house. " I spoke .

" I will neither let anything happen to you nor to our baby. Our baby gave me a reason to live again. " He whispered .

" Can you please stay quiet ? I am scared . I have seen on many series , movies that they get senseless after just one bullet, but nothing has happened to you till now. " I spoke confusingly. 

" What the fuck MAMA ? You want me to get senseless then ? " He unplaced his head from my lap and looked at me with shock. 

" Wait — What did you call me ? " My cheeks heated up.