58 | Kidnapped

Esha's POV :~

" Please give the deal to Viraj . I want to stay happy with you " I said to him finally.

" What ? " He frowned.

I need to tell him everything. Right now . Otherwise it will be late . And I don't wanna hide anything or lie to him anymore.

" Avin we need to talk " I grabbed his hands and said to him.

" We will talk . "

" Umm-I need some water . I am thirsty " I said to him.

" Wait . I will bring it right away " he said and walked out of the room. As he left my phone started ringing. Oh god this phone!!! I will throw it anyday.

I saw it's an unknown number and without any second thought I picked the phone.

" Hey! Esh " that's Rivan .

" Yes ? "

" Can you come out of your house . I have something to give you . " He said.

" Toh tu khud nhi aa sakta hai kya !? Tera bhi toh Ghar hai" i said to him.

" No , I am sitting in the car now! Mujhe nikalna nhi. Waise bhi bohot raat ho rhi hai." He spoke.

" Woh toh sab thik hain . But why are you sounding like a Robot ? " I chuckled.

" I don't know ." He laughed . Even his laugh was sounding like a Robot . Like a forcable laugh . Whatever.

I reached downstairs while talking to him. I saw Avin . He was pouring the water for me . He looked at me and said " Are you going somewhere ? "

" Rivan came . He wants to give something to me . He's waiting for me out of the house . " I said.

" Drink the water , baby . " He said while coming to me . He gave me the glass and I drank the water .

" We will talk . " I said with a forced smile.

" I trust you . " He said and looked at my stomach and a smile adorned his face .

He kissed my forehead before I left the house . The men covered in black were everywhere guarding out house . I walked and security guard opened the door . I came outside and looked at the empty road but there wasn't his car . Did he walk ? But where's he !? Offfhoo!!

I dialled the number again . Maybe he got another phone . I called him but he cut the call . Is he crazy ? He called me out of the house alone so late at night and he didn't even reach . Let him come once. I will see him.

I tucked my hairs because they were flying. The weather is kinda cool today.

I was standing carrying my phone in my hand . But suddenly I felt a presence behinde me. So , it's Rivan ? Trying to scare me. I turned around just to see two men wearing black masks . My eyes widened as one of them covered my mouth with the handkerchief. I tried to scream. But they both grabbed me so tighter and pressed the handkerchief more on my mouth that I couldn't scream. What the fuck !? There was something mix on the handkerchief that I started feeling dizzy and my eyes were closing . My eyes fall on the sequrity guards of our house and I threw a kick on one of the man's feet.
And his grip loosened and I got the chance and I screamed
" Securityyyyyyyy!!" They noticed me but the other second the person I kicked grabbed me tighter. The sequrity guards ran towards me with their guns but in the meantime few men who were wearing black masks came and shoot the sequrity guards . I tried to ran away and I pushed them but they grabbed me tighter. They picked me and while fighting with them , The necklace that Avin's father had given me , broke and fell on the road . Tears rolled down my face . I tried to scream. But those men picked me and they forcefully got me in the car .
And I remembered nothing after that.