𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕒𝕣𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕝

𝟝𝟟

𝟝𝟟

3 months passed and it was the time where Jisung had to fly to England for his father and academic degree.

Today was the last day he had to spend time with his boyfriend and to make it all clear, he was planning to break up with him.

Jeongin needs to find someone else other than him and be happy without him, he doesn't care about himself, he's selfless and all he could think of was Jeongin's happiness and that's it.

So what Jisung had to do to make this work is pretend that he doesn't love him anymore and gives his boyfriend the cold shoulder for the last day so both of them can get an argument like they usually do in this matter.

Jisung:“you can do this...your goal is to keep him away and make him forget about—”

Jeongin:“not gonna happen”

Arms find their way around his tiny waist making his shoulders go up, goosebumps rise in his skin and blush crept around his cheeks the moment he feels his boyfriend's breath approaching his neck.

Jisung tried to fight the other's hold around his torso but Jeongin only collide their bodies together so it could be hard for him to resist and fight back.

Jisung:“LET GO OF ME JEONGIN! I DON'T WANT TO BE NEAR YOU! GET LOST! I HA-hate you!! I don't nee-need you...”

His tone was going down the more he started acting like he doesn't care, it was hard for him to say those harsh words to his boyfriend who he loves.

Jisung gave up as tears started coming out from his eyes and dropping onto the floor since he was having his head low, biting his lower lip so hard that it slowly started getting red.

Jeongin:“why are you doing this? You leaving isn't going to make me fall out of love from you”

He assured him that whatever happens, Jeongin would always wait for Jisung to come back... Even if it takes two years, three years or more... His boyfriend would remain in his heart.

And it's not like it's a goodbye, both were planning to have a long distance relationship but Jisung couldn't help but be anxious about it and there's a high chance that Jeongin would forget about him during this period.

Jisung:“I don't want it jeongin...i don't want to be in a long distance relationship! I love your closeness, your touch, your lips, your smile, your voice... If I can't have that I can't be worried that you will—”

Jeongin:“worried that I will what? forget you? Cheat on you? Dumb you? what do you take me as hyung?! I might used to be a playboy but not anymore...NOT WHEN MY HEART LITERALLY BEATS FOR YOU AND MY MIND THINKS ABOUT YOU!! I can't move on from you easily and who said we won't be close?”

It was hard, hard for both of them to accept this, Jeongin being the late person to gain his feelings toward Jisung who had been over him for four years wasn't easy— the older felt ten times worse about this goodbye and for to be right... He wanted them to break apart.

But Jeongin is making it possible for his hopeless hope he has in them.

Jisung:“don't you know how far England is From here?! 13 hours...THIRTEEN F*CKING HOURS!! and it is expensive too!!!”

He finally was able to escape Jeongin's hold and then turn to him to drop the most ridiculous excuses for their situation and Jeongin doesn't seem slightly convinced of what he's boyfriend is trying to say.

Jeongin:“I DON'T CARE!!! I WILL WORK HARD EVERY DAY AND GAIN FAME AND MONEY AND BE ABLE TO COME TO YOU, TO BE ABLE TO GIVE YOU ALL ME”

He cupped Jisung's cheeks and both looked at each other with sad eyes for the older to brust out of crying and Jeongin hurt him to see his hyung in this state.

He held the hand that was in his cheeks and brought them away just to look away from his boyfriend not wanting to make eye contact anymore.

Jisung:“why are you like this? It was better when you were oblivious about those stupid feelings of mine but you confessed and we had to go through three months just to say goodbye to each other”

Jeongin was angry, angry that Jisung could even say that his feelings were either stupid or useless because no body deserves to have a broken heart and Jeongin accepted his love because he dearly cared about his Hyung and he wanted to give this relationship a chance but without knowing about what future hold for this two.

But still, the younger is determined not to lose the other.

Jeongin:“how can you not understand that this isn't a goodbye!!! You're just leaving for your father and future career, to be a successful businessman”

Jisung hates it... When did he decide to do business when it wasn't even his choice??

It happens that his father knew about him doing business in college from his mother and he couldn't but be happy to join his son into the business world because he never forced his son to be like him and told him to do what he wanted but he never thought that Jisung would choose this career for himself.

Jisung:“BUT I DON'T KNOW IF I WOULD COME BACK OR NOT?!?!”

Studying what he has left then being an intern for who knows how much time just to gain experience can take more than two years and he hates that he can't do anything about it since he can't be successful in anything else... Jisung got no talent or hobby, the only thing he had was his big brain that only was useful in calculating and memorizing.

He never gets to taste the sweetness of life by having big dreams and goals.

Jisung always has been a simple minded person who wanted to work in peace, have a partner and live with them in the shadows.

It wasn't something big.

Jeongin:“whatever it is...you coming back or not, me staying here or not...i will not lose hope in our relationship hyung and I would NEVER, you heard me... NEVER look at someone else other than you”

The younger walked towards his Hyung to crush him into a hug, burying his nose in the crook of his neck, smelling his scent and feeling his warmth.

Jisung was surprised by the sudden hug but he didn't want to push him away like last time so he wrapped his hands around his boyfriend putting his forehead on top of his shoulder and burying his face into his chest.

Jisung:“I'm scared...i love you and I don't wanna let go of you”

Came out as a whisperer where Jeongin was able to hear and caused him to smile since the older final admitted his true feelings towards this distance relationship thing.

Jeongin:“i don't wanna let go too, don't worry... We'll manage to make this work”