"I was not disrespecting you! I stated a fact and it seems that you can't take the truth so why don't you do us all a favor and stop being a cold hearted bitch to everyone because you think that you are the smartest one around!"

During their arguaing match everyone had stopped their celebrating and continued to stare at the two.

Most of their mouths had dropped to the floor in shock as they watched for Athena's reaction.

Athena didn't have anything else to say so she just stomped off towards her palace.

"Well that could have been worse," Percy muttered to himself once the celebrations continued again.

In his depressed state, Percy turned to drinking his problems away.

After hours of drinking Dionysus's strongest alcohol Percy tried to make his way off of Olympus, but didn't even make it twenty feet before he collapsed onto the ground and began snoring.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Percy heard voices as he tried to open his eyes, but the brightness of the place blinded him. He quickly shut his eyes as he tried to focus on who the voices belonged to.

"He's in a coma. I have no idea as to when he will wake up. Whatever he was drinking it had some kind of poison in it."

"Just let me know when he wakes up. In the mean time I will search for whoever put the poison in his drink."

Percy could hear the sound of an immortal flashing away as well as see the blinding light behind his eye lids.

"You need to get better cuz. We need you, no matter how much the others argue against it. Even they know we need you," said the first voice before the same flashing sound reached the son of Poseidon's ears.

It took him a few more minutes, but Percy was able to open his eyes and look around at the room he was in. Four words came to mind.

Too much damn gold.

"Guess I'm in Apollos palace. Only place I can think of that is made completely of gold."

After Percy was done sight seeing he grabbed the edge of the bed he was laying on and pushed himself up into a seated position. He swung his legs over the side of the bed and slowly put his weight onto his feet before taking a small step.

When he felt for sure that he could walk, Percy made his way around the winding halls of the palace until he came to the front door and opened it. The son of Poseidon stayed close to the shadows as he made his towards the throne room.

Once there he opened the massive doors to reveal Hestia tending the hearth. Before he could turn around and leave, Hestia looked over to him and beckoned him over.

Percy grudgingly trudged over to the goddess and sat down next to her.

"What can I do for you Lady Hestia?"

The eldest child of Kronos frowned at the boy in front of her. "It is just Hestia, Perseus. No need for the formalities."

"Then it is just Percy," he said with a confident tone.

"Very well child. Now I would like to know why you have come to the throne room," she asked demanded.

He sighed, knowing she was not going to like what he was about to tell her.

"I came to die."

Silent tears streamed down Hestias face.

"Why would you wish to die? We would all miss you. What would the seven think about it? Annabeth would want you to be happy, not to waste your life like this."

Silence enveloped the duo until Percy spoke up.

"I wish to die because I have nothing left to live for. My girlfriend and friend are dead. My mom and step father are dead because of a fire that burned their house down with them inside. That is why I wish to die."

The goddess paused for a minute before a smile graced her lips.

"What if I was to give you a purpose for life? Would that change your mind about entering my brothers domain earlier than you should?"

"That would depend on the offer Hestia," he said, curiosity evident in his eyes.

Hestia's smile grew wide with happiness. "Would you like to be my first champion?"

For the first time since the war ended, Percy's eyes regained some of there sparkle. "I would love to become your champion."

Hestia literally lit up with excitement as she summoned a ball of fire that she pressed into his chest, making him fall flat on his back.

The first thing thatwent through his mind was pain. Percy felt like he was being burned alive and then put back together again over and over. After five minutes of unimaginable pain, Percy was able to sit up and look at the goddess.

"So are there any changes to my appearance or do I still look the same?"

Hestia summoned a mirror so he could look at himself. To say he was shocked would be the understatement of the century. His raven black hair now had streaks of dark green. It looked almost as if he had Greek fire in his hair, which he thought made him look badass.

His eyes had also changed. Instead of the plain sea green, they now have spots of orange in them.

He smiled at his new appearance and gave his patron a big hug. "Thank you Hestia."

This brought a smile to her face as well.

"You are welcome Percy, but we must announce this to the council or Zeus will try to kill you for having too much power without being told why you have gained such power. Now as for the powers that you have. You can now control fire and since you are my first champion, you can also use Greek fire. You can summon home cooked meals as well as teleport with fire."

He grinned and summoned a ball of fire in his left hand while summoning a ball of Greek fire in the other. "I think I'm ready to tell the council of my new powers," he said, an evil grin adorning his face, making Hestia shiver.