𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐑'𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐘 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘

ALTHOUGH ALL WAS QUIET IN THE PREMISES, Rumpelstiltskin's cackle filled the halls and startled animals

Briar, who had previously been asleep had awaken in a cold fright, not exactly the scene she was dreaming for.

"Huh?!" She gasped, startling Anton who'd been on his Mirrphone, he quickly shoved the device underneath the desk surface.

Rumpelstiltskin pointed his ruler at Raven as he talked, his thick accent booming.

"You heard correctly, Raven Queen."

"Uh, Professor Rumpelstiltskin?" Apple asked, standing up as she raised her hand. This is totally unfair."

"You can't test us on chapters one through thirty-four!" Ashlyn argued.

"We've only studied up to chapter two." Dexter continued, holding two fingers out.

"Uh, I just got here." Sungchan added in reply, Briar glanced at him before looking away.

Cedar Wood folded her arms, "I cannot tell a lie and, well, that-that's just not very nice."

Rumpelstiltskin laughed as he stood on the table, he leaned on the ruler as he cackled at their impending doom.

Seunghan shook his head, he glanced at Sungchan who sat beside him, "Well, I guess it's time for me to say that this? Is gonna be a fairy fail."

Later that night, the class had gathered together in the lounge room for a study party

Well—some of the class, some people had already knew the material ( cough, Eunseok ).

Sungchan of course was there.

Blondie was up and standing. "You guys don't know about Professor Rumpelstiltskin?" She asked.

Everyone payed attention to hear, as she continued.

"At the beginning of each year, he gives an insanely hard test. His students have to ask for extra credit, which is just spinning straw into gold for him."

The test is tomorrow morning." Cedar moped, she glanced at her hands in unease, "Look - I'm totally getting stress splinters."

"Well, I could tutor you guys." Briar offered up, she was the only one in the room who seemed to be unaffected.

"I've been studying on my own, like, forever after!"

"More like I helped." Anton mumbled under his breath, as Ashlyn Ella giggled.

The strawberry blonde clasped her hands together, "Royally cool!"

Briar yawned as that familiar sensation began, "Let's start with the basic elements..."

She didn't get to finish, seeing as she collapsed on a pile of books, snoring.

Apple blinked, she poked her friend's back, but nothing.

Anton groaned, relaxing into the sofa in defeat.

Cedar panicked, "If we can't wake up Briar, we're totally gonna fail the test!"

The group instantly got to waking her up.

As a first attempt, Dexter, Sungchan and Hunter tried slamming books loudly next to Briar, but that didn't work.

Next, Daring tried flashing his iconic bright smile in her face, but instead her crownglasses just fell over her eyes.

Lastly, Blondie turned on a holographic bear on her MirrorPad and it roared, but Briar was still asleep.

Everyone sighed in defeat. This was it, they were gonna fail.

Dexter sighed, "Man... if only she took studying as seriously as partying."

At that, Raven lit up, her eyes brimming with an idea, "Ah! That's it!"

She ventured away, looking for something as the group watched. When she returned, she carried with her a music player.

When she turned it on, Braid was instantly up.

She lifted her crownglasses, sitting up straight. "Uh, Hey, guys, what's up?"

"You! Finally." Raven said in relief. "But now you have to stay awake and help us."
At that Briar stood up, she was well rejuvenated, the thrill blazing in her eyes, "Well, there's one thing I'm always up for. A Study Party!"

It was testing day, as everyone was back in the classroom

The nerves of yesterday seemed to have disappeared after Briar's party, at that Sungchan was glad.

Briar Beauty was something else.

As everyone scribbled down with their quills onto the scroll, they were suddenly startled when the scrolls sprang up to life, hovering the air.

"Time is up!" Rumpelstiltskin called, "Let's see how you failed."

The scrolls immediately swished towards his desk. He graded each one as they proofed away in smoke.

"Raven Queen - an A. Apple White - an A."

Rumpelstiltskin grew more irritated after each test drew near, each one better than the last.

"Cedar Wood - A! Hunter Huntsman - A! Briar Beauty - A! Jung Sungchan - A!"

As more tests drew forward, everyone laughed at his anguish.

From where she sat, Briar smirked, she nudged Anton beside her, "Never underestimate the power of a Study Party!"