𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐂𝐔𝐏𝐈𝐃 𝐍' 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐀𝐍𝐘

LOVE WAS IN THE AIR, it walked through the school — Literally

C.A. Cupid, the adopted daughter of Eros, the daughter of Eros, it was her first day ever at Ever After High.

But she wasn't the only one about to start a new chapter.

Jung Sungchan was finally coming to Ever After High.

Back in his home, the castle bustled with servants preparing for the big day, Sungchan was finally leaving off for Ever After.

The young prince was definitely excited himself, his bedroom was bustling with servants, everyone rushing to hurry him off.

A servant held up a pair of shoes for him to approve, then two more popped up.

"Oh, pack those please, actually pact all my shoes." Sungchan responded.

Another was going through his sock drawer, taking out pairs.

"Please pack those too." Sungchan called out.

As they shuffled around him, some were adjusting the outfit he'd picked before hand.

With his MirrorPhone in hand, he scrolled MirrorMessaging, before he received a hext from Faybelle Thorn.

𝗕𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗘: 𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗶𝗻 𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗔𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲? 𝗟𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗮𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗱𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗮

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗡: 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗛𝘆𝗯𝗿𝗶𝗱 𝗖𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝘄. 𝗦𝗽𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿
𝗕𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗘: 𝗠𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗖𝗵𝗲𝗲𝗿𝗵𝗲𝘅𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗽𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗲, 𝗶 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝗷𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸 𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗼
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗡: 𝗔𝘀 𝗽𝗲𝗿 𝘂𝘀𝘂𝗮𝗹, 𝗶'𝗹𝗹 𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗯 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮 𝗛𝗼𝗰𝘂𝘀 𝗟𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲?
𝗕𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗘: 𝗧𝗼𝘁𝘀, 𝗴𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗮 𝗳𝗹𝘆, 𝘁𝘁𝘆𝗹.

He shut off his phone, slipping it into his pocket as he looked up.

The servants were carrying his trunks off to the carriage.

"Be careful!" He called to them.

Sungchan was giddy, he couldn't contain his excitement as he finally left his room, closing the door on his way out. He took one glance at his home, before walking out.