20

Ezra's pov;

"Ok then the deal is closed" i said and then shook hands with the businessman in front of me. He smiled and shook hands with me.

He then brought a brief case, which i knew was filled with 4 million dollars. I smirked at him, i secretly know that he too is a mafia boss like me.

"I'll see you again next time Mr luciano" he said, "you too Mr black" i replied.

The meeting had been dismissed and everyone started to move out while i sat back on one of the chairs, i ordered for a black coffee as i desperately needed one.

While i awaited for my coffee. I reached out for my phone and called my tesoro. I know that it must be evening there.

After a few rings she picked it up, making me grin in love.

"Hello Ezra"

Her calm voice gave butterflies.

"Hey tesoro. What's up?"

"Baby, nothing much. I'm just watching some cartoons" she giggled.

Her giggles are so cute, it made me grin even more.

"Oh, nice babe. How are you? Why didn't you call me these days?"

"Oh i'm sorry pretty boy, i was busy setting up and arranging my books, i've had a lot of work to do. I'm really sorry, i didn't want to disturb you baby" she cooed.

Goodness, whenever she calls me pretty boy, she makes me feel like a teenager again.

"It's ok tesoro. Is your work done now baby?"

"Well a little more of rearranging them and then i'll be done. You tell me, how have you been. How are your meetings going?"

"It's going on pretty well tesoro, just now i completed one and closed the deal. And yeah i'm fine, i miss you a lot. I wish i could have taken you with me but it is dangerous tesoro" i sighed.

"Oh, it's ok pretty boy. You will be back soon. Trust me even i miss you so much. It's hard to sleep on the bed without you. I miss you, and everything of you"

I could feel the pout on her face.

"Don't worry tesoro, i'll be back sooner than you think"

"Really, baby when, tell me?"

I can feel her grinning like a little kid who gets the ice cream.

"Uh-uh it's a secret. I'm sure you will be very surprised" i grinned.

"Awe. I wish you could tell me. Anyways what time is it there bubs?"

"It's gonna be 12 in the afternoon tesoro"

"Oh, ok. Did you have your breakfast?"

"Oh yes i did tesoro. Thank you. Did you have baby?"

I heard her laugh in the phone, making butterflies erupt my stomach.

"B-baby, it's almost night over here. Soon i'll be having my dinner" she giggled.

"Oh sorry tesoro. I didn't know-"

Just then i was interrupted by the knock on the door.

"Come in" i answered.

I saw one boy dressed in a waiter's uniform come in with a coffee mug and place it on the table. I thanked him and he walked out.

"Sorry about that tesoro. It was just my ordered coffee"

"Oh it's ok pretty boy"

"Yeah"