Fourteen

Sam

When Dean came back in the room, he still looked a little agitated, but he didn't make a rude remark when he looked over to Lily.

"What're you staring at me for?" She asked, giving him a serious look.

Dean crossed his arms over his chest, and I knew by that look, he wasn't going to like what he said next.

"We'll deal with you until this whole thing is over...so..you can..help us with this."

Lily smirked and chuckled.

"Well...you finally got it through your head that I can help you out." She said. "First things first..we need to watch Sam just in case he snaps at one point. In the mean time, we'll just keep fighting these sons of bitches until there's none left."

We both nodded, just as a question suddenly came to mind.

"Dean, why are you trusting her all of the sudden? I'm just wondering." I said.

He looked over to me."Because Cass said either to trust her, or you die from the virus."

My eyes slightly widened, but I knew Cass had a point. If we didn't trust her, and she wouldn't help us fight, I would die, and I would become one of them. I got out of bed, the room slightly swaying as I tried hiding it. Lily looked over to me suspiciously.

"You alright, Sam?" She asked. I nodded, brushing it off like it's no big deal. Looking out the window, I didn't see any Croats coming at us.

"Seems quiet.." I said.

"Yeah..it's actually kind of nice." Dean said. "We should go get something to eat."

I nodded, throwing on my jacket. Looking over to Lily, she shrugged.

"I don't eat that kind of food...I'm good. I'll watch in case any pop up."

"Don't wreck anything." Dean said, giving her a serious look. "I mean it."

She scoffed, shaking her head. I firmly pushed Dean out of the room and to the diner across the street. I kept my head down as the sun beat down on my face. When Dean pushed open the door, we sat down in a booth at the other end of the diner. A waitress handed us a menu.

"Hello, welcome to Uncle Phil's. Can I get you boys anything to drink?" She asked, wearing a dark blue uniform-like dress with a white apron.

"I'll just have coffee." I said, giving her a smirk.

"Okay. And for you?" She asked, looking over to Dean.

"Same. Just coffee." He said.

She wrote it down on her pad. "Okay, two coffees coming up." And walked off. Dean looked over to me, concern on his face.

"Dude, you're really pale. Maybe you shouldn't eat." He said. "Because you might just throw it back up."

"Dean, I'm fine. Nothing has happened yet." I said. "And besides..I need to eat before I pass out from starvation."He only nodded, the waitress coming back with our coffee as we ordered our food. When she walked back to the kitchen with our orders, I suddenly felt dizzy again, making me rub my temples. Trying to fight it, it didn't stop after a few seconds.

"Sammy." Dean said, shaking my arms. "What's going on, are you okay??"

I thought it wouldn't go away, and it slightly got worse. I suddenly stood up from the booth.

"I'll be right back." I said, and walked off to the restroom. Stumbling through the door, I walked to the sinks, leaning against one of them. My eyes squeezed shut, it finally went away after nearly two minutes. Breathing hard, I slowly lifted my head up, seeing sweat shining on my forehead. Running my hands under some water, I splashed it all over my face, trying to wake myself up.

Staring at myself again, the reflection showed a tired, pale white man, with water all over his face, the whites of his eyes slightly red. Wiping off my face with the sleeve of my jacket, I headed back out there to see Dean immediately walking up to me.

"What the hell was that?!" He hissed. "You just basically stumbled away from me, looking like you got Ebola."

"It's not that, Dean." I said. "I'm fine now, trust me."

I sat down, noticing our food came, and I slowly ate it, feeling my stomach recoil slightly. Fighting through it, Dean was finished with his food before me, and he left her a tip before we headed back over to the motel.

Only to see blood splattered on the window of our motel room.