Four

It was now night time, and Sam and Dean were on their way to check out the little cabin that Dean was talking about.

"I'm still pretty sure it's nothing, Dean." Sam said, making sure he had his knife in case anything bad happens. Dean ignored him, just as he saw the little cabin. Pulling over to the side of the road, he made sure he had his gun before getting out of the car. No one else was outside, and they slowly made their way to the cabin.

"It's a little too quiet." Dean muttered as they stood by the front door. Slowly opening it, he shone his flashlight to see what was inside. It was like any other cabin: two small beds, a fireplace, a small kitchen, and a living room.

"See, Dean?" Sam said, looking at his brother. "Nothing suspicious."

Dean was looking through every closet, every room, every door."Yeah, well I'm not buying it."

Rolling his eyes, he looked in the kitchen, opening every cupboard, not seeing anything strange or unusual. Opening the fridge, he only saw some normal food, but it looked old. Looking at it with disgust, he shut it before he gagged. Turning around, he looked for Dean.

Only to find him in the living room, unconscious. Immediately taking out his gun, he looked around every inch of the area.

"Who's there? Come out and show yourself!" He said. Footsteps were heard, and he whirled behind him, not seeing anybody.

"Quit playing games and come out!" Sam shouted. He suddenly felt a pain on the side of his head, and darkness overcame him before he could react.

*****

When Dean woke up sometime later, he jerked upright. Looking down, he noticed he was tied to a chair. Looking behind him, he noticed Sam knocked out, also tied to a chair.

"You're brother's fine." A voice said from ahead of him. Narrowing his eyes, he saw someone leaning against the wall, the shadow covering them.

"Who the hell are you?" Dean demanded, trying to get out of the ropes. They came over to him, wearing all black, the hood covering their face.

"I ask the questions around here, Dean." They said, and punched him across the face. Stunned, he looked back up at them.

"Wait a second...I've seen you before." He said.

They smirked. "You might have...now why are you here?"

"Why do you care?"

Another punch across the face, harder than the last one. Spitting out blood, he glared at them.

"Dean? What the hell is going on?" Sam asked, noticing he was tied to a chair.

"Oh good..you're awake." The person said, walking over to him.

"Don't you dare touch him!" Dean snapped, struggling to get out. They ignored him, kneeling in front of Sam.

"So...can you explain why you two are here? Or am I gonna have to beat it out of you?" They said with another smirk.

Sam gave them a serious look. "How about you tell us who you are first?"

"No...I don't need to listen to a couple of scrawny hunters like you." And they snatched Sam's knife from his hand before he could cut the ropes, and sliced his arm.

"Why are you here?!" They demanded over Sam's shout of pain.

"We wanted to figure out who you were!" Dean shouted, getting their attention. Walking over to him, their bright blue eyes narrowed.

"I don't need to be figured out, boy." They said. "I already know who I am."

They raised the knife, and they brought it down on the ropes, slicing them in one move. Immediately standing up, Dean took out his gun, pointing it at their chest.

They laughed."You think you can hurt me with that? Take your best shot."

Spreading their arms, Dean didn't hesitate, and fired, the bullet hitting their stomach. Grunting in pain, they stood still for a few seconds before they smiled.

"You think that killed me?" And they yanked the bullet out, dropping it to the ground. "You're gonna have to try better than that!"

Dean loaded his gun back up, ready to fire again when it suddenly flew out of his hand, feeling hands on his shoulders as he was shoved into the wall behind him.

"I'm only gonna say this once to the both of you, so listen up!" They hissed before Sam could attack. "If I see you two again, or if it's just one of you, I'll be the last thing you'll see before you die by my own hands. And believe me...I can kill you both with one hand."

With one last glare, they let go of Dean, leaving them staring in a little fear.

"Remember that." Was the last thing they said before they jumped out the window and sprinted off.