Nine

*This part is based off of the episode "The End" in case you were wondering!*

He woke up in his bed, noticing the mattress and pillow was gone, and he was sleeping on springs. Quickly standing up, he looked around the room, noticing it was now rotting away, everything dusty and broken. A ripped curtain covered the window, and he walked up to it, moving it aside to look at the town.

It was completely deserted. Cars were everywhere, buildings were broken, and it was dead quiet. Heading outside, it looked like the town has been abandoned for years. Seeing if he could find someone, he had no luck, until he approached someone in an alley way, mattresses and piles of trash littering the ground. They knelt in front of broken glass, not noticing him there, wearing torn and dirty clothes. Standing a few feet away, he tried to get their attention.

"Excuse me? Are you lost?" He asked, slowly approaching them. "Do you need any--"

Blood dripped from their mouth, and he suddenly stood as they looked up at him. Taking a piece of glass in their hand, they attacked him, slashing the glass at him. He dodged every move, until he felt it slice his side, making him hiss in pain. Punching them, they were immediately knocked out. Looking at his side, blood covered the wound. Putting pressure on it, he turned around to face a brick wall. And the word 'Croatoan' was written in red paint all across it.

"Oh..crap." He muttered, and turned back around to see at least a dozen Croats standing there, staring right at him. Slowly backing away, he ran as fast as he could, jumping over toppled garbage cans and debris, and hopping over low enough cars. They weren't far behind, and he knew he didn't have a ton of time before he slowed down enough for them to end him.

He came to a skidding stop when he approached a closed gate, and he whirled around to see them closing in on him. He tried to find an opening somewhere, but he was out of luck. He can't run anywhere else, and they were literally three feet away when they stopped. Raising an eyebrow, he saw a figure step forward, standing in the middle of the group.

And with a sudden shock, he didn't want this to be real. He recognizes them anywhere, especially since they've been together for so long. Raising a hand, they pointed at him.

Suddenly, he heard them mutter something, but he couldn't tell what, but right then he felt the Croats topple right on top of him, biting and ripping him open as he screamed in agony. He could not escape it, and the world shut out of his eyes forever.

     Dean woke with a start, feeling sweat on his forehead. Patting himself down, he breathed a sigh of relief when he noticed he was still in one piece. Looking ahead, he noticed Sam looking at him, worried.

"You alright, Dean?" Sam asked. "It looked like you were having a bad dream or something."Scrubbing his hand over his face, he was even more relieved that it didn't really happen.

"It was a nightmare but...I'm fine." Dean said, standing up. 

"You..wanna talk about it or...?"

Dean shook his head. "No..it's fine. It wasn't real anyway."

Sam sighed and nodded. "Alright then."

Even though he said it was nothing, Sam was still concerned about the nightmare and what it was about. Sitting back down on his bed, he suddenly felt even more dizzy than last time. Blinking a few times, it didn't really help. When it got worse, he hissed in pain from a sudden headache that throbbed on his forehead.

"Sammy, you okay? Talk to me." Dean said, standing in front of him as the dizzy spell went away. Looking up at him, Sam nodded, but he was still confused as to what the hell is going on.

"Yeah, I'm fine..I guess I just got dizzy for a second." Sam said.Dean stared at him for another few seconds before giving a small nod, not really buying the fact that he was okay.