Six

Another short one sorry about that

"Who do you think that's from?" Sam asked as Dean pulled out of the motel parking lot.

"No idea...but we're not going to worry about it right now." Dean said. "We just need to find a place that isn't as infested with croats right now until we can get through this."

Silence between the boys for nearly five minutes, Sam thinking about the last time they faced this epidemic. It was ten years ago, when Dean saw the word "croatoan" carved into a pole along a sidewalk. They both know the effects of it: it's incurable, and it's scary as hell. It basically makes you turn into a bloodthirsty zombie until someone shoots you dead. And when he got infected by that nurse, the demon blood inside him prevented him from turning. But now that it's gone, he's pretty much a target like everyone else.

Sam grabbed the note from the top of the dash, reading it over again.Watch your back, boys

But just as he was about to say something, Dean suddenly pulled to the side of the road.

"Sam...look." He said. Looking past the trees, he noticed bodies scattered about the ground, looking like their throats were ripped out.

"That's not suspicious at all." Dean said, getting out of the car. Sam followed him from behind, following him into the woods. Taking a closer look, he noticed they were all croatoan victims.

"How did they die like this?" Sam asked, looking at his surroundings.

"Not sure...some kind of animal." Dean said, stopping to look at a body. Kneeling down, he tilted their head to the side, being careful not to touch the infected blood.

"Son of a bitch." He said. "Teeth marks, Sammy. Their throats have teeth marks on them."

"So what a...bear or...wolf did this?" Sam asked, standing behind his brother.

"Wrong." A voice said from behind them. They whirled around, but they were pushed back into a tree before they could react. The person walked up to them and took down their black hood, revealing brown hair and piercing blue eyes, blood on their hands and chin.

"I told you to not look for me again." She said.