𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐑𝐔𝐍 ; 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐲

Max walked down the long hallway of the new FaZe house, making his way towards Josh's room. Ever since they started living in the same household, max unconsciously made the habit of going to his room at the end of each day and briefing Josh about his day. Josh also made it a habit to listen very carefully, giving feedback when needed.

The previous ginger placed a soft knock onto the door, a soft but firm "come in." being heard from the other side of the glass. He twisted the door knob, walking into the zoe's room, finding him man spread in his gaming chair. Josh had just ended stream. "You here for our daily yap session?" Josh asked, a question he already knew the answer to.

"Duh nigga!."

——

"But basically, I just feel like I would be on the front line if Drake had an army of soilders. Do you think I should change my spam username to 'maxovo'?"

Josh blinked, only hearing the last bit of what Maxwell had said. But he used context clues to catch himself up. "No nigga, leave your spam name as is. And as for the whole front line thing....no comment." Josh spoke smoothly as if he had been locked in the entire conversation. Truth was, he was more focused on Max's features than his words.

'Am I tweaking,' Josh thought, his thoughts drifting away from Max's words once again. 'Or does Max look really fucking good right now..?'

He watched in a helpless daze as Max rambled on, shaking his dreads into place as he took off the beanie that previously sat on his head. Josh couldn't even stop himself as his eyes trailed down further, landing on Max's neck. He had brief thoughts of leaving his own markings on the light, smooth skin. His fantasies didn't last long before his eyes moved downward again, scanning Max's build. He was so built and had nice muscles, but he seemed petite compared to Rage.

"damn.."

"Nigga is you even listening?" Max snapped Josh out of his thoughts, the Haitian curly head trying to quickly gather his head. "Yea- Well I mean..Yes." Josh lied straight through his teeth, making Max suck his teeth. "You're a bad liar, Josh." He said, rolling his eyes. Max adjusted his position on the floor so that he was sitting criss crossed, shaking his dreads once again, to clear his eyesight. "If I'm talking too much, just say that bruh." Max slightly joked, some seriousness in his humor.

Josh looked at Max with a blank expression, ignoring what he said completely, instead stirring the conversation in a different direction. "Why you on the floor, gang?"

Max's eyebrows furrowed, the lightskin being slightly thrown off by the sudden change of subject. "Huh?"  Unlike Josh, his brain didn't catch up as easily. For someone who got distracted and went from topic to topic very easily, he sure didn't keep up well when someone else did it. "I said, 'Why are you on the floor, gang?'" Josh reiterated, quoting himself slowly and firmly.

"Oh um.. Well there's no other chairs in here.." Max said, glancing around Josh's room. Very much like his own, it was pretty bare. Josh hadn't had any guests on streams since he's moved to the FaZe house, so he only had his streaming area accustomed for himself. Plus, he split his time between his original mansion and the FaZe house. Rage looked around, as if he was looking for a chair that maybe Max hadn't seen, before his eyes landed on his lap. "I mean, you could sit right here.."

Max's face flushed, not really knowing what to make of what Josh had said. And as if his legs had a mind of their own, he began to stand up, stretching his limbs. He mentally panicked as he continued to step towards Rage. 'What am I doing?!'

Max couldn't believe he was actually doing this. But he couldn't stop himself, it just felt right. He began to sit on Rage's leg, only for Josh to grab him by his waist, moving him directly onto his crotch. Max blinked, his face going a light pink.

The two stared at each other for a while, the tension thick and the eye contact only growing more awkward, but neither one of them looked away. A grin grew across the two's faces as the two playful men couldn't suppress their childish behavior, no matter the circumstances. This is just how the two were, this was their friendship.

'Is this starting to be more than friendship?' Max wondered. The two had a few late night conversations about exploring sexuality.

-

"I mean, I would experiment with a guy... I just don't know how far I would take it. Like yeah I could see myself doing all the 'no strings attached' type of things but relationships? That's where it gets tricky. But maybe."

Josh nodded, somewhat agreeing with what Max said.

"Hm, I feel like I could do a relationship with a guy." Josh murmured, lazily holding the phone to his ear.

"Yeah I bet you could, gay boy."

"I gotta stop thinking dangerous settings are safe places." Josh said, shaking his head, amazed at how his comfortable safe space was no longer safe. Max didn't know how to keep a conversation serious for the life of him

-

"Max..Max!" Josh waved a large hand in front of the dazed man's face, watching as the boy's eyes came back into complete focus.

"I think I could do the relationship thing, Josh." Max said, shocking Rage. Josh comprehended the meaning of Max's words almost immediately, seeing as he thought about the past conversation often.

"Would you..." Josh hesitated, fear of embarrassment in his bones. "Do the relationship thing with me, maybe?" He grimaced a bit after, avoiding eye contact with Max. All bold energy he previously had out the window. Max hummed, nodding his head. "Yeah Josh, I think I could do it with you."

Josh smiled, a weight being lifted off his heart. He turned to look at max, softly grabbing the boy by his neck as he pulled him into a quick peck on the lips. Both of them pulled away, smiling harder than they ever have.

This was worth a shot.

Nunu's A/N: W return ???

Also, I just want yall to know where I stand now; drake is COOKED. kendrick is UP.