𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 ; 𝐢𝐚𝐲𝐳𝐞𝟔𝐬

*A product of their stupid ass beef.*

"Niggas totin' broad day.. pussy aint finna pop shit."

"I can't make this up ya'll, I have seen this nigga Jace in person and he tried to SEDUCE ME." Namil was currently on live ranting about Jace due to the fact that Jace just did not know how to leave him the fuck alone. At first, it was all just a bunch of back and forth between Jace and Namil. Diss tracks, lives and disrespectful messages between each other was the only communication these two had which is why it was so baffling how Jace caught feelings for Namil. "Nah real shit , that nigga Jace can say whatever the fuck he wants , he ain't on shit for real and he know that. Talking bout, 'See you at summer smash' like boy be fuckin' for real." 

 Namil sat in silence, reading the comments. And they was on his fucking head. "We all know you fuck wit Jace on the low .." Namil sighed as he read this one out loud. He did have some type of feelings for Jace but he didn't really know how to sort them out. One thing he knew for sure was that he couldn't keep fronting to his fans the way he was. Despite what he was saying, his supporters knew for real so it no point in keeping up the act. "Alright look, I'ma keep it a stack..."

                                                                                              ---

"So, feel me, that's what it is for real." Slump had just wrapped up his ted talk on his feelings with Jace. A lot of his supporters helped sort the shit out as he tried his best to ignore the weird ass trolls in his comments. But what he didn't know was that his safe space wasn't as safe and secure as he thought since someone sent the live to Iayze and he joined off his burner account, watching the younger confess his feelings for him on live.

                                                                                           ---

Namil's face twisted up in confusion as he heard a knock on his front door. He was not expecting company nor was he really in the mood for any. He made his way from the couch where he was watching Rick and Morty and made his way to the door. He heard another knock making him roll his eyes, niggas really ain't have no patience nowadays. He opened the door and damn near collapsed when he saw no other than Jace on the other side.

 "Ain't no fuckin' way.. nigga how did you get my address?!" At the moment he was whisper- yelling because he had white neighbors and who the hell wants to get arrested in front of their crush? That's just embarrassing.  "Wes gave me yo address, now you gon let me in or nah?" Jace had easily dismissed the whole address thing which gave Namil the thought that he might be homeless cause he clearly doesn't understand how scary it is when someone who you never gave your address shows up to your home unannounced. Despite irritation his he let Jace in, mugging him.