𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ; 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐲

*the product of them just going together..real bad*

L PLOT, L BEGINNING, W SMUT  (sorta)

If ya'll read the first part while imagining those stupid ass facial expressions mac be making it's 20x better i swear

"Maxypoohhh" Rage dragged looking directly at his face came, smirking. 

"What nigga?" Max said in a sort of bored voice looking at his cam with an aggravated expression. 

"Stop making faces at me 'fore I shove my dick down yo throat Maxwell." Rage said in a monotone voice. Chat thought this was just one of those fake gay conversations that most streamers had at least once. 

Little did they know, Josh was so deadass. He been had a crush on the younger. 

"Joshua. Please get your fucking act together bruh, im not for the bullshitery today." Max stated, shaking his head. 'This dumbass nigga always on some gay shit.' He thought. 

"What youn think I look good pa?" Josh said standing up, showing off. For no reason at all, this nigga was fully dressed in all black. 

"What the fuck is you doing nigga? Fake ass opium outfit. Yo ass definitely saw a ken carson fit and tried to recreate it. Sit down somewhere." Max made a disgusted face, trying not to laugh at his own joke. 

Everyday Max used every bone and cell and nerve and just everything in his body to make sure no one knew how in love he was with Josh.

"Lemme sit my ass down ya'll, bae don't like it when I start showing off on live."

"NIGGA STOP." But he was glad when Josh sat down, noticing all the thirsty comments start to flood in.

"Stop raising your voice before I fuck you up." Rage's voice suddenly getting a lot more serious. He smirked as Max muttered a quiet 'whatever' before doing something on his phone. Josh picked up his phone, facetiming the boy. 

Max raised an eyebrow glancing at his stream before answering. The other's voice could be heard coming through the phone speaker. "Mute yo stream pa."

Max quickly muted the stream before asking "Why do you keep calling me that Josh?!" 

"Don't worry about that. Do I need to come to Jersey and show you what I'm about?" Josh was smirking, per usual. He was almost smirking, it must've been one of his main programs. 

"...Show me what you're about...? Shit fuck it, come through!" Max said with a shrug. He didn't really think Josh was gonna come all the way to Jersey for him.

Boy was he wrong.

                                                             (let's act like max got his own crib)

It was about a week later and max was planning on going live until he heard a knock on his door. He thought it was his parents visiting him but he realized that they were in Cancun for a month. 

He went to open the door, sighing. As soon as he swung the door open, he was grabbed by his neck and pushed into the nearest wall. Once he recovered from shock he realized it was Josh who grabbed him up.