4

Year 1847 in the human world at The G Kingdom palace.

Queen Peach made an announcement of needing a person who is able/ready to go to the cat universe and bring the most precious stone from there.

Interested people can come to the palace for the test and the one who wins will be chosen for this mission. The reward amount is 100 bags of gold coins.

A beautiful and poor woman named Sam  who thinks of the way to get enough money for the treatment for her sick mom...heard the announcement that the queen made and participated in the tests.

She won and the queen chose her for the mission and guided her a way to the cat universe with protections on.

The portal of the cat universe opens... Sam went in and fell into the river. She goes unconscious.

The cat princess Mon comes there for daily checkup, sees Sam's body laying at the seashore side injured and bleeding.

Mon went near Sam and with her magic power Mon found out that Sam is a human who comes to the cat universe, her intentions, reason to be here and all but something in her wanted to help her and not to punish.

Back to the present life. Inside Vegas's mansion.

After Freen fell, someone came running and forwarded their hand to help Freen to stand straight.

Freen gets hold of it and gets up, rubbing the dust off her eyes. She was shocked to see the naked young girl standing in front of her.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! W...who are you?! What are you doing here in my mansion?! And why the hell are you not wearing anything on?!" Freen shouted and was confused.

The person on the other side didn't say anything, instead just stared at Freen blankly.

"Becky! What did you do to my Becky? Why are you wearing her collar? Where is she?" Freen called out for Becky and checked her cat but the cat was nowhere to be found.

She becomes angry and hits the young girl asking her to open her mouth and say the truth but no use.

The young girl started to cry and suddenly cat ears popped up on top of her head, making Freen push that girl in fear then she was like 'WTF!' seeing the young girl turning into a cat.

"Becky!" Freen is squishing her eyes now and then, trying to figure out what the actual fuck happened now.

How is it possible, am I seeing it right or dreaming?

How does a cat turn into a human then a cat again? Freen feels like plucking her hair out to be bald.

She then went near her cat Becky and wiped off its tears...taking the cat on her lap, Freen softly caresses each area she hit and planted a soft kiss on forehead... whispered "I'm sorry" The cat Becky turned into a human again, making Freen's  mind go blank as Becky was on her lap naked and hugged her tight, suddenly.

Freen's heart beats faster, lost in a familiar feeling until... Becky rubbed her head up on the crook of  Freen's neck, casually like how she used to do when she was in cat form but what Becky doesn't know is, for Freen this act of Becky is sensual that turned her on and face flustered red.

She tried getting away from Becky but stopped when her hands landed on the latter's breasts in the process…Freen took off her hands from there as quickly as possible then couldn't help but stare at those.

Our poor innocent baby Becky, who doesn't know any of these, started to lick and shower Freen's face with kisses as an act of happiness and love, seeing her owner after a long wait + it's her b'day.
Freen unknowingly travelled her hands down to Becky 's and squeezed it. Becky moaned and turned to her cat form once more.

"Meow" Freen then comes back to reality and rushed inside her room, she locked it in then calmed down her rising heart beats.

She did research on how a cat turns into a human and talked about it to Engfa who finds it weird. Engfa thought she was speaking nonsense because of working restlessly so she advised Freen to  take a break from work and have fun and rest, visiting somewhere peaceful for relaxation.

"Okay" Freen signs and hangs up the call because she knows arguing with her only ends up with fighting as no one is going to believe her.

She then doesn't know when she fell asleep on her bed but when she woke up, she saw Becky laying down beside her on the bed, looking and smiling at her owner.

Freen jerked back in shock and took a long sleeve from her cupboard, she threw it on Becky and said "Wear this and..d.. don't roam around n... na.. naked."

'How did she come in?' Freen  thought and noticed the room window was wide open.

She shook her head and went into the bathroom to freshen up.

After sometime Freen comes out and sees Becky standing there then waved her hand at her. "Hi"

F:  Eh? *blinks her eyes*

"Happy Birthday :)" Becky said, forwarding Freen a fried fish, lit up with a candle...she looked at Freen excited and curious.

F: Ahh...mm..thank you.

Becky then gestures Freen to blow the candle… Freen  smiled awkwardly and did as Becky. Becky then shoved the fried fish into Freen's mouth, joyfully.

Freen coughs and Becky gets her a bowl full of milk , she makes Freen to drink it in a rush.

"Mmm..ahh..l..it's ok..I drink it on my own."
Freen said and Becky nods yes then hands it to Freen who signed in relief.