ch.16: Fang's Group

Swift, A Ginger she-cat with Dark ginger spots, part of legs and face stripes and part leg stripes, and a white tailtip, Paw and parts of Face. 

she was apart of Fang's Group.. a rouge group. 

she saw Violet, Cloud and Fang return from Shadowclan, They had little prey... Fang looked at the cats in the little Meadow they stayed in, Swift's daughter, Meadow, who looked exactly like her, was sitting by another she-cat, Rebel, a ginger-and-tortoiseshell with Amber eyes. 

Fang sighed, Two other cats entered the meadow... Kasumi, Rebel's sister a white and ginger-and-tortoiseshell with Amber eyes.

And Triss, a brown she-cat with blue eyes and white front paws. 

Triss was Fang's former mate... "We found Gray.." Kasumi said "she's in windclan as an apprentice Graypaw" Said Vixen, a she-cat who looked like Triss who was her mother, she had amber eyes, Like Fang who was her father, She was Cloud's half-sister. 

Fang's and Violet's daughter was in windclan? 

Meanwhile, Graypaw was with her mentor... she looked around, and Saw Zebra, a cat from Fang's group she knew, she used to talk to her when she was a kit, she used to be in her father's group... before she left.

Zebra was a brown tabby with white front paws and Blue eyes.