Takumi

Name: Takumi
Nickname: Taku
Age: One year older than Benthomaar
Gender: Male
Sexuality: Homosexual
Species: Sea Monster
Appearance:

Takumi has periwinkle scales, sharp teeth, and purple "hair" that is curly, styled tall, and has a cowlick. His eyes are green with light yellow-green sclera and oval shaped pupils. He also has a long tail with purple caudal fins and a scar on his upper left arm, presumably by a harpoon. 

He wears a yellow tank top with brown shorts held up with a rope.
Personality: Takumi is an adrenaline junkie who doesn't like to be held back. In his own words, “rules are for rule people.” He is adventurous, independent, impulsive, reckless, free-spirited as well as caring, and loyal.
Element: None
Elemental Powers/ Abilities:
Amphibious survival: He is able to survive on both land and water.
Swimming: He is an exceedingly excellent swimmer.
Superhuman strength: He is stronger than an average human.
Weapon: Spear or Trident
Likes: The Endless Sea, wimming, surfing, the beach, the ocean, seashells, marine life, Jungle Dragons, Zippy, The Keepers, The Island of the Keepers, Meelopia, Benthomaar, and his friends.
Dislikes: Kalmaar, Ronin, Clutch Powers, bullies, liars, cheaters, thieves, crime, and villains.
Fear(s): Being abandoned
Crush: Benthomaar
Family: Birth parents (Unknown) and Other (Unknown).
The Keepers raised him and are practically his family.
Favorite Song:

Backstory: Takumi was abandoned on the Island of the Keepers when he was a baby and was raised by the Keepers. They trained him to protect the island and the storm amulet.
Zippy is his best friend and dragon companion. He loves playing and spending time with Zippy.
Takumi met the ninja when they arrived on the Island of the Keepers. He was suspicious of them at first, but after realizing that they weren't bad guys, he helped them stop Ronin.
He even helped the Ninja and Benthomaar fight Kalmaar and Wojira during Seabound.
Takumi also became close with Benthomaar and after Seabound, Benthomaar who was now king of Merlopia and the Endkess Sea made Takumi captain of his royal guard.
Other: He would probably be voiced by Jack De Sena.