William

Name: William Wu
Nickname: Will
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Sexuality: Straight
Species: part Human, but also part Dragon and part Oni
Appearance:

Name: William WuNickname: WillAge: 18Gender: Male Sexuality: Straight Species: part Human, but also part Dragon and part Oni Appearance:

Ninja gi-

Personality: He is wise, calm, level- headed, and loyal

Element: Creation
Elemental Powers/ Abilities: Same as Wu.
Weapon: Twin Katana
Likes: Dragons, tea, meditating, reading books, history, exploring, adventure, helping others, his friends, and his family
Dislikes: Bullies, liars, cheaters, thieves, crime, and villains.
Fear(s): Losing his family and friends
Crush: Euphrasia 
Family: Mystake (Mother Figure (Deceased)), Wu (Father), Misako (Mother), Morro (Adoptive Brother), Justin (Adoptive Brother), Garmadon (Uncle), Lloyd (Half Brother), Kurai (Cousin), and the First Spinjitzu Master (Grandfather (Deceased)), and Others (Unknown)
Favorite Song(s):

Backstory: He was born a year before Lloyd, but Misako didn't tell Wu. When Misako started researching the prophecy, she left him with Mystake while she left Lloyd at Darkley's.
He accidentally spilt some Tomorrow's Tea on him while helping Mystake in the shop one day and he became older.
Misako told Wu about him and they both visited him when Mystake, Wu, and the Ninja weren't busy.
He joined the Resistance when Garmadon took over and when Mystake died, he unlocked his true potential.
After Garmadon was defeated, he joined the ninja and Wu trained him.
Also after the merge, he ended up back at the Monastery with Lloyd. He helped Lloyd protect the world, search for the other ninja, and train Arin and Sora.
Other: He would probably be voiced by Simu Liu.