Jason

Name: Jason Gordon
Nicknames: Bro (By Jay) and Babe (By Cole (After they become a couple))
Age: Same as Jay (But Jay is a few minutes older than him, which Jay likes to boast about)
Gender: Male
Sexuality: Homosexual
Species: Human
Appearance:

Name: Jason Gordon Nicknames: Bro (By Jay) and Babe (By Cole (After they become a couple))Age: Same as Jay (But Jay is a few minutes older than him, which Jay likes to boast about)Gender: MaleSexuality: HomosexualSpecies: Human Appearance:

Casual Clothes-

Ninja gi- Orange

Ninja gi- Orange

Personality: He acts just like Jay, but rebellious and craves independence.
Element: Gravity
Elemental Powers/ Abilities:
Gravikinesis/Gyrokinesis - The user can manipulate, create, control, increase, decrease, and negate the gravitational field of selected people and objects and also make the gravitational field very heavy and make everything in the earth/under the ground or make the gravitational field light and send everything floating/flying in the air. It is possible for some users to alter weights or create a durable barrier to either reflect opponent attacks or pull the opponents to them.
Levitation - By removing a target's gravitational field, the user of Gravity can make them float freely in the air. The user can also create gravity fields to propel themselves through the air.
Wall Crawling - The user can redirect a gravitational field to enable people and objects to stick to and walk on walls or ceilings.
Gyro-Telekinesis - The user can move objects and control anything he or she wants by Gravity. The user can also influence, manipulate, or move objects and matter from great distances, usually to attack or defend against an adversary.
Gyrokinetic Flight - By removing a target's gravitational field, the user of Gravity can make his or herself fly freely in the air even in high speed.
He is also a skilled actor.
Dragon Creation - The user can create a Gravity Dragon.
Weapon(s): Kusari fundo.
Likes: Candy, pudding, pizza, comics, movies, video games, dancing, singing, the ninja, being a ninja, his family, and his friends.
Dislikes: Being forced to be the perfect son, being forced to be an actor, bullies, liars, cheaters, thieves, crime, evil, and villains.
Fear(s): Being locked up
Crush: Cole
Family: Unnamed Mother, Cliff Gordon (Father (He dies during Skybound, but gets brought back to life after Jay's wish)), Ed (His Brother's Adopted Father), Edna (His Brother's Adopted Mother), Jay (Twin Brother), and Others (Unknown)
Favorite Song:

Backstory: He is Jay's twin brother, but they were separated when they were babies. Cliff decided to keep Jason while their mother to Jay and she ended up giving him away to Ed and Edna. Cliff also was secretly the elemental master of Gravity (instead of Gravis) and used his powers to do stunts in his movies. Cliff forced Jason to be a picture perfect son and act in movies that he funded. When he got an invitation to Chen's Tournament of Elements, Cliff revealed to Jason that he has elemental powers but forbade him from going to the tournament even though Jason really wanted. So, Jason ran away, causing him to unlock his true potential, and participated in the tournament where he met the ninja and other elemental masters. He then joined the ninja and Wu trained him.
Other: He would probably be voiced by Patrick M. Seymour.