Past Reawakened

THIRD PERSON POV:

Hitomi was currently sprinting as hard as he could to try and save Sakura from the fate that may befall her.

Hitomi (thoughts): Damn it... They're coming back... The memories...

He shook his head trying to remain focused on helping Sakura.

Making it to the alley behind the electronics store he saw a man on top of Sakura unbuttoning her blouse. In a rage he dashed forward and kicked the man off of Sakura.

Man: Ugh!

The man turned.

Man: H-Hey! This is a moment between two lovers! You stay out of it! Tell him Shizuku! You love me right?

Hitomi: ...

Hitomi did not speak. He only looked at the man with pure malice.

The man went to grab at Sakura only for Hitomi to grab his wrist and break it. With a loud snap the man howled in pain.

Man: AHHHHHHHH!

Hitomi: Sakura.

He looked at her. She was too scared and stunned to speak.

Hitomi: Close your eyes and cover your ears.

She didn't hesitate and did what he said. He turned and faced the man.

Man: You psycho! You broke my goddamn wrist!

The man stood and tried to punch Hitomi with his good arm. Hitomi dodged easily and kicked the man as hard as he could in the testicles.

The man let out a high pitched screech and fell the ground in agony.

Hitomi picked the man up by the collar and looked deep into his eyes.

All of a sudden his eyes became glossy, like he was about to cry. Fueled by sadness and anger he punched the man back down to the ground.

Mounting him, he punched, again, and again... And again...

Left right left right left right... Over and over again...

Man: P-Pleashe Shtop!!

The man couldn't speak properly and was spitting blood as he spoke.

Hitomi: YOU PIECE OF SHIT! DID YOU STOP WHEN SHE ASKED YOU TO STOP?! NO! YOU DIDN'T! SO WHY SHOULD I STOP NOW!

Man: I-I'm shorry!

Hitomi: Sorry... You're sorry???

Hitomi began wailing on the man yet again.

Hitomi: TAKE YOUR SORRY AND SHOVE IT! YOU DISGUSTING FUCKING PIG! WHY DO PEOPLE LIKE YOU HAVE TO EXIST WHY CANT ALL JUST DISAPPEAR??!!! YOU WERE ABOUT TO LEAVE HER WITH A MENTAL SCAR SHE MAY NEVER GET OVER!! DO YOU HAVE ANY CLUE WHAT THATS LIKE?! YOU'RE A SICKNESS! A CURSE! A DIEASE! WHY DID YOU PEOPLE TAKE EVERYTHING FROM ME! WHY?! TELL ME?! WHAT DID I EVER DO-

???: HITOMI-KUN!

Suddenly someone shouted his name and rushed forward, pulling him off of the man. He began thrashing around in the persons grip trying to break free. As he was about to escape he saw two police officers rushing in and hand cuffing the man.

Hitomi stopped thrashing. Sitting up against the wall he placed his hand over his right eye. He felt his head pound.

Flashback

Young Hitomi: MOMMY YOU'RE HURTING ME!

Present

His head pounded yet again.

Flashback