The Show Must Go On

Inside Vee Tower, Vox watched the hotel with joy from his surveillance room.

"No fucking way! They're going to fight? Oh, my god. Hahahaha! Oh, looks like your little hotel didn't work out so well. Oh, Alastor, I cannot wait to watch you get fucked! Ahahahaha!"

In Vector's room he donned a white and purple suit and was getting ready to go to the hotel.

"Are you really going out there?" Velvette asked with concern. "It's not worth it. There'll be too many Angels."

"Ramiel and the others are counting on me. I may be a shitty person, but I won't abandon them."

Velvette held onto his hand, worry evident on her face. "They're not worth it! Stay here, it's safer!"

Vector gently cupped her face and lifted her face to look up at him. "I owe a lot to Ramiel. He helped me with Typho, he helped with Alastor, and he helped me survive when I had nothing. And never once did he complain about it, I can't leave him when he finally needs me. This will be a tough fight, and if the roles were reversed, he'd do everything to help me. Do you trust me?"

"Yeah." she replied softly.

"Then trust that I'll be back." he kissed her gently and then left the room.

Vox walked into the room, his smile fading as he saw only Velvette. "He's still going?"

"Yeah, said he had to help his friend. That idiot."

"Vector's a stubborn son of a bitch. He'll make it out alive. Come on, we can at least watch Alastor get his ass handed to him."

The Fashion Overlord gave no reply and left the room with her friend, who looked worried about Vector as well. But he had faith the Cyber Demon would make it out alive, he may not be the leader, but Vector was the strongest of the Vees.

========================================================================

Over at the Hazbin Hotel, the Cannibals and Cyber Demons were all preparing for the fight that was coming tomorrow. Charlie stood at the hotel's entrance watching them with Ramiel beside her.

"Oh, I wish my mom were here to see this," the princess said with a sigh.

"The Cyber Demons and Cannibals are ready. What about us? Are we ready?"

Suddenly, Hans and Sir Pentious burst through the door, wearing officer uniforms from their respective eras. The snake had on a blue and gold, Victorian-style uniform from the British Army. Meanwhile, Hans was wearing a complete, grey officer's uniform with matching trousers and tall back boots. He had on a grey and red trench coat and he also wore the typically Nazi officer hat. There were a decent amount of medals on the uniform, and he also had a gas mask on. The nozzles that were fused from his chest to his cheeks connected to the mask instead.

"Habt keine Angst, mein Freund. Wir werden die Männer versammeln."

"What are you two wearing?"

"General Pentious, reporting for duty!" Sir Pentious saluted.

"Captain Hans Schmidt, 2nd Panzer Division, reporting for duty!" the German stood at attention with his MP40 held to his side.

"We'll turn those rapscallions into soldiers in no time at all!"

"Thanks, you two." Charlie smiled with gratitude.

Nifty then came running to the two men. "What can I do?"

"Great initiative, soldat. As of now, help fortify the southern wall and build cover to withstand the Angel's attack. We don't have too many concerns for a ground assault, so defenses need to be constructed to prevent dive bomb attacks. Once that's done, help the Cyber Demons mount laser turrets at key strategic locations."