Hans bio

Full name: Hans Schmidt

Status: Sinner

VA: Christoph Waltz

Looks: 

(A/N: Not satisfied with the picture but use this a reference and come up with your own look)

Age: 100+

Height: 5'10

Family:

Emma Schmidt (Wife) - in Heaven

Frieda Schmidt (Daughter) - in Heaven

Love interest: If the girl's not his wife he doesn't want her

Friends: Ramiel, Vector, Skoll, the Hazbin crew,

Enemies: Alastor and Exorcists

Likes: Guns, his country, history, his family, pork schnitzel, being in loud situations, his shovel

Dislikes: his country, his service in the military, the quiet

Power and abilities: He's an experienced soldier and a very skilled one at that. Surviving World War 2 until the Battle of Berlin. While he lacks the strength and overall power of most of his friends, he makes up for it in his versatility and tactical thinking.

Weapons mastery: He's quite skilled in guns and using small blades, but he prefers his MP40 and his shovel above all else

Combat experience: Hans has years of experience in combat and warcraft, topped off with decades of surviving hell with relative ease

Poison immunity: Hans is immune to all forms of toxic substances from gases to subtle poisons and drugs.

Personality: For much of his life, Hans was a steady believer in the third reich, mainly due to how his father raised him. He remained faithful to his country until he died, in which he broke rank and protected his wife and daughter until they got to safety. For this, his Commanding Officer had the captain shot. He maintained his beliefs while in hell, but as he watched the Exterminations unfold, a sense of irony and shame grew in his mind. While he has begun to reflect on his mortal life, he's only just starting to understand the regime he fought and killed for. But even after all these years, he misses his family. After searching hell for decades, he knew his family was in Heaven and wanted to reunite with them. This prompted him to join Ramiel and redeem himself. His progress is slow and there is a lot of hatred and indoctrination left in him. As he learns under his Fallen Angel friend, Hans has begun to genuinely try and improve himself, something Ramiel is proud of and uses to encourage the former Nazi.