047: Pretty boy revolution|p.2

"PSH, PRINCESS, WAKE up," a whisper Halled through the room against mina's skin.
She rolled and groaned, not opening her eyes right away.

2:23 AM, home girl was tired.

"Why?" Mina's voice slurred, she was in some sort of half sleep Patrick Bateman's girlfriend constantly experienced in American psycho.

The brunette layed on her side, face to face with her boyfriend, unbeknownst to her.

The mysterious voice didn't answer, and it was maybe only then mina realised there was a mysterious voice in the first place.
The girl jumped up, clenching onto her sheets as she let out some sort of shriek.

"WHA-" mina's voice was higher than usual before she snapped her face sideways, to be greeted by non other than karma Akabane.
She breathed in and out, shakily, before addressing the big, red-haired elephant in the room.
The elephant Who currently squatted beside her bed, an amused look on his face.

"What the hell are you doing here, Akabane?"

"Imagine your girlfriend being so repulsed by your face that she jumps up in panic, truly hard to be me," he started jokingly while standing, walking away from the pink coated bed and towards the book-conquered desk "sorry for interrupting your beauty sleep, but it's not like you need it anyway!" Karma attempted to lighten the situation with flattery, to which mina only dead-panned at him.

He let down his exemplary grin before continuing "okay, no, I'm actually here to get you for the mission."

Mina raised her eyebrows, bemused, "...The mission?"

"You, I, and about 28 other risk-taking idiots are saving koro-sensei, baby."

"Hey, Terminator reference!" The girl's mouth turned a little smile as she processed the quote, karma mentally congratulated himself. "but, wait, save him from what, exactly? Did you guys go through with the framing theory?"

"Yeah, but I will explain that later. now, you need to get dressed into our PE clothes and tell me why your mom opened the door with some bald guy practically glued to her."

Mina sighed deeply before stretching her back. That again.
She stood up, walking to her closet. Karma turned around in a relaxed manner, keeping his eyes from mina with one of his hands. His body language seemed relaxed as he patiently observed the desk Infront of him, waiting for her to be ready to talk.

"That's my mom's new boyfriend," mina spoke softly, taking her shirt off to put on the PE clothes neatly placed in the drawer.
Weirdy enough, Had it been any other boy in her room, she would've never felt comfortable enough to do so. Perhaps it was that she trusted karma better than any other boy- or girl or man or woman. She knew he wouldn't look.
"His name's Andy. From new Mexico."

"New Mexico?" Karma heard some rushle behind him, but didn't turn around just yet "As in US-state New Mexico? Other side of the world new Mexico?"

"I don't know how many new Mexicos there are, red-head. But I'm guessing it's that one, yes," mina's voice muffled through fabric occasionally, then she addressed karma again "hey, can you give me those shorts?"

Karma scanned the desk in front of him for PE shorts. He found black ones, and handed them to mina with one, stretched out arm. "So, new Mexican Andy.. what's he like?"

"I mean, my mom seems to like him. She says he makes her laugh, but she doesn't mean it. I can tell- Uh, he's super clean and organised, he's goody-two-shoes." She took her shorts to finish off her outfit. Then, she looked into the mirror to fix her bed-hair and walked towards karma.

Mina poked his shoulder, signalising that he was able to turn around now. He hesitated, but after a few moments, faced his girlfriend with a small grin.