chapter 7

jadens p.o.v.

I knew louis was a bad influence on ciara. I didnt want him hurting her, and thats exactly what he did. Hes been hurting her all her life and i couldnt stand seeing her like this so i texted him and told him to come over or else he would get beaten up by a girl twice his size.

ciaras p.o.v.

An hour later, louis came over, even though i didnt want him in my house after what he did. Jaden told him to come over and i begged her not to let him come but he came anyway.

As soon as i came out of the bathroom, i saw him, sitting there, his eyes full of hurt and regret. Jaden mustve talked to him while i cut myself again or was "going to the bathroom".

He stood up when he saw me walk in and anger filled up inside me as hot tears began to stream down my face.

"Ciara, I'm really-" I cut him off by punching him in his chest, tears falling down my face "Youre not sorry!!" i yelled. "You never will be! Dont lie!" i punched him again and he fell on the floor with me and wrapped his arms around me as i struggled to get free. "Shhh." he whispered, stroking my long brown hair as i sobbed quietly in his chest.

Louis looked up at jaden and tilted his head, asking her to leave, then she left. "I'm really sorry, ciara. And I mean it." he admitted, looking down at me.

"You made my life so miserable. Why are you acting so nice all of a sudden?" i asked, wiping a tear from my cheek. "Because ciara. I fell in love with you." a small smile formed on his lips. "You wh-what?" i stuttered, shocked by what my bully and crush just said to me.

He nodded. "Then why did you bully me for so long for?" i asked, confused "I just didnt want to be considered that idiot who went out with an uncool girl back then." he said "I just put on a fake look and began hanging out with niall, harry, and liam and after hanging out with them for a while, they started picking on you and i kind of just started doing it too. I've always loved you, ciara. I was just too foolish to admit it." he finished.

"Oh, well, I've had a tiny crush on you since you moved here." i felt my cheeks turn bright red as i said that and he smirked. "I knew that all along." he chuckled then kissed my head.

Being in louis' arms made me feel complete. I loved him, and I'm pretty sure he loved me.